• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Breaking out new bottle of Horse Soldier Single Barrel, and picking some winners out of the humidor. Bacon-wrapped tenderloin is achieving room temperature, proper wines selected from the extensive cellar of Rancho Brewingfrog, and the bluetooth speakers are charged and ready for the game broadcast from Denton and Estridge.

It will be a bloodbath.

JugbandFrog

Breaking out new bottle of Horse Soldier Single Barrel, and picking some winners out of the humidor. Bacon-wrapped tenderloin is achieving room temperature, proper wines selected from the extensive cellar of Rancho Brewingfrog, and the bluetooth speakers are charged and ready for the game broadcast from Denton and Estridge.

It will be a bloodbath.
The only thing that has made the past few years tolerable is listening to Denton and Estridge along with the tv feed.

Pharm Frog

It will be a bloodbath.

I have 20 2-liters of Diet Mt Dew (4 for $5 at Kroger this week) and am making Mrs Pharm’s taco stew with Fritos and green chile cornbread. It’ll be a good evening and tough night regardless of what happens in Norman.

Pharm Frog

The only thing that has made the past few years tolerable is listening to Denton and Estridge along with the tv feed.

I was very disappointed in the first half broadcast last week. So many descriptive errors and yardage calls were often way off. Will try again this week hoping it was just an off week.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oooh! Cornbread! I was by the local Farmer's Market on Friday, and there was a guy selling honey with and without cones. I had to buy some. Fresh honey on buttered cornbread... Mmmmm...