• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

JAB331

Sooners only 3 penalties for 15 yards. Horned Frogs 9 for 101.
Yeah, I don't understand why we pay all this money for a coach and don't do something about the obvious ref bias/payoff. Come on Frogs, we're smarter than that!

Seriously, I'm thinking of starting a ref accountability web site to track this. It will cost me $50k. What are paying for the coaching staff again.?!

Mean Purple

Patterson post game on radio with Brian coming up:

Said he was proud of how they played offensively.

Said defensively, they just need to learn to tackle, and get leverage, and (stop it) over the top. (Well, he nailed this part. Too bad he can't seem to fix it.)

Talked about how tough Max is and how hard he and a lot of other players playing their asses off trying to win ball games.
Something, something ... got get ready and try and get back in win column and get to 4 - 3. (This raged with the obvious ... fatboy is thinking 6 - 6 saves his comfy gig).

Other than that, he said several other things, but it was like trying to listen to Joe Biden be an auctioneer.

At least he did not blame is players this time.

Brian pointed out, after GP was off the headset, that for the (you guess the number because we all know it) year in a row, Frogs start 3 - 3.

Realtorfrog

I can’t believe the ou coaches complaining about our OL tackling the DL and sitting on him…… they do that every year!! Laughable. A few bad PI calls but overall they were the better team. Would have loved to see Evan’s play…Q is a beast. Oh and I hate Lincoln Riley!!!

Mean Purple

Our offense had more total yards than OU tonight and outside of maybe 2-3 play calls everyone involved in it was pretty damn good tonight. What an ignorant observation.
actually, we had 6 yards less on the stat sheet. Which is why that we lost by so much shows how far away we are from complimentary football. Max outplayed Caleb in key statistical areas.

So, basically, had defense been even a shadow of it's potential, we win this game.

Fiscuits

I can’t believe the ou coaches complaining about our OL tackling the DL and sitting on him…… they do that every year!! Laughable. A few bad PI calls but overall they were the better team. Would have loved to see Evan’s play…Q is a beast. Oh and I hate Lincoln Riley!!!
They were better coached. Game could have been a lot closer. Evans / Miller are a wash. Lincoln Riley leases us with a right to own.