• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers vs Horned Frogs

cdsfrog

Patterson on Boykin running: "It's like your girlfriend going on a blind date with somebody else. You never know what's going to happen."

lmao

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
cdsfrog said:
Patterson on Boykin running: "It's like your girlfriend going on a blind date with somebody else. You never know what's going to happen."

lmao

He has the greatest analogies 

Horny4TCU

I wish we would have scored 10 more. And I wish they would have gone for another field goal, so I could get a picture of the TCU Hypnotoad. All hail the Hypnotoad. 

rM3panno

cdsfrog said:

lmao
Lol, wth is he talking about sometimes. I feel like one day there will be a bud light commercial with some garyism.

SirFrogsAlot

Horny4TCU said:
I wish we would have scored 10 more. And I wish they would have gone for another field goal, so I could get a picture of the TCU Hypnotoad. All hail the Hypnotoad. 
I got a Hypnotoad pic. PM me and I'll email it to you. Or teach me how to post pics on this decrepid site.

All Hail Hypnotoad

cdsfrog

Josh Doctson caught about three balls that were thrown behind him, GP said, and with him you just take those for granted.

Moose Stuff

Horny4TCU said:
All that actually happened. You were just hypnotized so you missed it.

Frozen Frog

My critique of the game has to start with the defense.  They did well.  I would like to see them not let guys get behind them.  I kind of felt the DBs played a little scared.  I think D-line really got after it.

The next thing I have to look it at is Boykin.  He shined tonight.  First of all some of his runs are amazing.  He has moves like no other.  His ability to shake defenders that are on top of him is amazing.  The thing that I think separates him from most QBs in college is his ability to throw over the middle.  He can extend a play like few others, but I am not sure I have seen a college QB throw the ball over the middle as consistently well as him.

yurintroubl

Prince of Purpoole said:
The T-Rex in the student section was genius

That and the guy with "the stare" were the most random funny moments on the jumbotron tonight.  And the showgirl faceplanting after getting caught in the net post-Thriller.  She seemed to laugh it off enough that I didn't feel bad chuckling.