• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers vs Horned Frogs

Pharm Frog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Man Kindred doesn't go out, he must really be hurting.

Had to come out because they stopped action.  I'll be surprised if he's more than just banged-up (maybe a little swollen in the plums).  Should put it on the list of questions not to ask GP on Tuesday.

cdsfrog

Pharm Frog said:

Had to come out because they stopped action.  I'll be surprised if he's more than just banged-up (maybe a little swollen in the plums).  Should put it on the list of questions not to ask GP on Tuesday.
Good I like to hear more of this

FrogSwagSurfin

Pharm Frog said:

Yeah but he plays through it all.

Hemingway

Pharm Frog said:

plums?

Pharm Frog

Hemingway said:

plums?

image.png

cdsfrog

Ok now im scheissing excited. I heart you Tcu. Team of incredible will. Great coach great qb great wr.

God bless tcu, god bless america and God bless you all

Pharm Frog

cdsfrog said:
Ok now im (mating between Steel & 2314) excited. I heart you Tcu. Team of incredible will. Great coach great qb great wr.

God bless tcu, god bless america and God bless you all

Make sure to give your keys to someone....

FBallFan123

Chico Dusty said:
It didn't seem like Kindred hurt his shoulder on that play. Looked like he was banged up in his stomach on the hit.
Looked to me like he was favoring his shoulder, and playing through pain, through most of the 2nd half...prior to that fall late.

Hefley001

Pharm Frog said:

You may be right in one respect:  it didn't matter whether or not the defender was "defenseless" (although he was by any definition).  Where you are completely wrong is that a defensive back cannot be considered "defenseless".  He is an "opponent" which is clearly the only criteria for "who" can be considered defenseless.

TARGETING AND CROWN-OF-HELMET GUIDELINES FOR COACHES, PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS

INTRODUCTION

With the 2013 rule change that makes ejection from the game a part of the penalty for targeting fouls coaches, players and officials need to have a clear understanding of Rules 9-1-3 and 9-1-4.   It is very important to understand that these fouls have not changed from previous years, and officials should officiate these plays as in the past.  The characterization of defenseless players has been expanded (see below), but otherwise these rules for the fouls remain as they have been.
  It is the penalty that has changed. 
These guidelines are intended to assist everyone involved in the game to understand these rules, which are so important in protecting the safety of the student-athlete.

RULES

Targeting and Initiating Contact With the Crown of the Helmet  (Rule 9-1-3)

No player shall target and initiate contact against an opponent with the crown (top) of his helmet. When in question, it is a foul.

Targeting and Initiating Contact to Head or Neck Area of a Defenseless Player  (Rule 9-1-4)

No player shall target and initiate contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent
with the helmet, forearm, fist, elbow or shoulder. When in question, it is a foul.  (Rule 2-27-14)
Again, you are interpreting Targeting rule, this wasn't targeting. Go read Rule 2-27-14 Defenseless Player Definitions.

Latest posts