• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers Blackout Edition (Sept 30, 2023; 7PM)

Chongo94

Didn't score in the red zone all night. Only one trip all night and Rape guy called a shotgun snap on 4th and inches.
But some will still say red zone offense isn’t an issue nor is it anything to worry about despite it being the hallmark problem of Briles’ career. Ugh.

Chongo94

Crushing loss. I think the offense was putrid in the second half. So many things you can point to for this but overall, just a bad effort and result.

I really thought they were improving. I guess I was really wrong. Oh well we are who we are this year. An average football team with questionable coaching.
This is one of those losses where you wonder and hope that it doesn’t cause an avalanche of them the rest of the way…

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
This is one of those losses where you wonder and hope that it doesn’t cause an avalanche of them the rest of the way…
honestly wouldn't be shocked if Iowa states beats us. Making a bowl game looks super hard now

hopefully we back strong next week and find 2 more wins.

Last edited:

Frogco2015

So it’s September and the season is already over. Time to fire this coaching staff. Turns out last year was all Mac Dugan/Quentin Johnston who bailed this pathetic program out time and time again.

Rabidfrog

wish they would have gone for it on Fourth. First, I do not like overtime games. Second, our kicker was not having a good night. Instead of passing, I wish they had kept giving it to Bailey while he was hot. And again, like against Colo., I wish Chandler had run/option/pass towards the sideline in the last series. But, I can understand why the kicker was called in. Just a sad night. Sorry for the hurt players. The tv. announcers were so pro-WVA. it made watching torture. Overall, sometimes you just lose a hard fought, close game.

Latest posts