• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

As hard as it is, prob should give KSU defense some credit. We can [ hundin] about our OL and it is certifiable terrible but sometimes terrible can be disguised. They took full advantage of it. Any opposing D coordinator that doesn’t pressure the Ol with stunts and blitzes and movement should probably be fired.

Mean Purple

Bookmarked.

I get you all are frustrated, but wishing that we get destroyed and rooting against us is a bridge too far. I'll never resort to that. I am not that petty and childish.
Learn to read, nobody is wishing for us to lose. Its an observation based on how this team is being coached.
Nobody here is rooting against us. Trying to spin it into that is laughable.

Pharm Frog

As hard as it is, prob should give KSU defense some credit. We can [ hundin] about our OL and it is certifiable terrible but sometimes terrible can be disguised. They took full advantage of it. Any opposing D coordinator that doesn’t pressure the Ol with stunts and blitzes and movement should probably be fired.

Good teams welcome stunts and blitzes and burn them. We are getting our O line beat with three man rushes.

Moose Stuff

Defense isn't that good either. For the first time in about 20 years, I'm starting to question why put myself through this. I wonder if the Cheese it bowl will be seen as the turning point and hilarious end to the GCP era. Seriously, I never laughed so hard at a football game in my life..!

I don't question why I put myself through it but I am to the point where I question how much longer Gary is the right guy for the job. We have way too many good players to be this mediocre/bad. We're past it being a bad stretch or a "trend", this is who we are.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Rough loss. So many things not working well today. TOO many missed opportunities.

I hope Max doesn’t need to go to the emergency room now.
I was seriously worried about him. I remember Jim McMahon taking a hit very much like that that broke the short rib in has back and slashed his kidney.

Ouch!

Horny4TCU

4i2s8e.jpg

Travis Trucks

Learn to read, nobody is wishing for us to lose. Its an observation based on how this team is being coached.
Nobody here is rooting against us. Trying to spin it into that is laughable.

OU is 1-2. They haven't come close to beating any Big 12 team by 20, but you all are ultra convinced it will be us. If that isn't rooting against us, I don't know what is.

Our offense sucks, should have made a complete overhaul to our offensive coaching staff after the 2018 season, but the doomsday exaggerations are ridiculous.

netty2424

The defense played well enough to win. Outside of that, losing to a solid team hasn't left me feeling this empty in a long time. I don't know who we are. We have the same inconsistencies that we did last year. We even had the chance to secure a bowl game last year, at home, on senior day, and laid an egg, and that team had 5-6 NFL calibre players. So I just don't know what to make of the PROGRAM right now.
This program is a shell of what it once was. I don’t care how the recruiting is doing. This program is no longer capable of competing for conference titles as it’s built.

We are seemingly landing the highest rated players by recruiting metrics this program has ever had on a consistent basis, but we can’t even win back to back games anymore.

Mean Purple

Defense isn't that good either. For the first time in about 20 years, I'm starting to question why put myself through this. I wonder if the Cheese it bowl will be seen as the turning point and hilarious end to the GCP era. Seriously, I never laughed so hard at a football game in my life..!
Patterson should be on the hot seat.

Moose Stuff

OU is 1-2. They haven't come close to beating any Big 12 team by 20, but you all are ultra convinced it will be us. If that isn't rooting against us, I don't know what is.

Our offense sucks, should have made a complete overhaul to our offensive coaching staff after the 2018 season, but the doomsday exaggerations are ridiculous.

OU isn't 1-2 and you've become an absolute beating. Nobody has come even remotely close to expressing the sentiment you're accusing people of.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

I was pretty sure UT was going to annihilate us. Not because I wanted it to happen, but because my assessment of the relative strengths of our team, and the level of execution and strategy that was being displayed indicated that we were going to be annihilated.

It didn't happen. I was pleasantly surprised!

This week, I was thinking that we would improve from last week's exhibition...

I don't know about OU. They managed to beat UT. Big whoop. Their QB looks like a moron. We'll find out.