• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Mean Purple

only choice is a rep for the big 12 to get in again and again win that opening game
With so many leaders leaving this year, a big challenge will be to make sure the younger guys know they have to earn the current TCU reputation. That there are no coat tails. If Sonny et. al. can do that, it should build a solid thread.

Zubaz

What sux is they are already using last night's score to say that a return is not likely. ESPN plays the money game, even though our fans showed out. We will have be undefeated to get back there. One loss and they'll use it against us.
This makes absolutely no sense. Stop.

dawg

They are already branding the big 12 as a lesser P5 conf. Even though Frogs just beat the Big 10's best.
I could not believe my ears when Herbie, in the 4th quarter, pointed out whether this game proved the B12 could not hang with the BigTen. His voice halted a bit when saying it as if a talking point had just been handed to him and the logic contradicted by recent facts.

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

WE LITERALLY JUST BEAT THE B1G CHAMP A WEEK AGO!!!

tetonfrog

Our future challenge is winning games & the Big 12. We don’t need to worry about any ESPN narrative promoting the Big 10/SEC. We win the league & we are in the playoff next year & beyond.

The new 12-team format is to guarantee that the SEC/10 get 6-7 teams in every year.

Mean Purple

I could not believe my ears when Herbie, in the 4th quarter, pointed out whether this game proved the B12 could not hang with the BigTen. His voice halted a bit when saying it as if a talking point had just been handed to him and the logic contradicted by recent facts.

yeah, saw that. everybody just laughed where we were at and folks yelled out Michigan.

Even the SEC commish is worried about this push to have just a couple of conferences in. He pointed out how the pro model folks are pushing will actually hurt scholarship athletes even at the schools that get in. He said it is not a good way to take college football.

PurpleBloodSpitter

Our future challenge is winning games & the Big 12. We don’t need to worry about any ESPN narrative promoting the Big 10/SEC. We win the league & we are in the playoff next year & beyond.

The new 12-team format is to guarantee that the SEC/10 get 6-7 teams in every year.
And that the favorite four don’t get upset by the ‘lesser’ teams having weeks to prepare. All of the ‘lesser’ teams play each other, get the multi-week prep out of the way, and let recruiting and talent take over.

Yea and then that doosh went and called us Kansas State. Probably enjoying some drinks in the booth with Fowler, they looked pretty loose after the game

allclearforfrogs

If we have another good run next season, all I'm going to hear from haters is "Oh lovely, congrats, you can go get butt raped in the CFP again." Not looking forward to that part. People are going to conveniently forget or dismiss that we beat Michigan and focus on 65-7. Gotta fight through.