• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #7 TCU vs Texas Tech; Early Morning Raider Rash Edition

Horny4TCU

apocalypsenow-horror.gif
It was like watching Kenny Hill coach quarterbacks.

anchor man GIF

dawg

Seemed like switching to a TE and two TE sets opened up the running game in the 2nd half.

Also… I’ll be old man for a minute: I know going on 4th is a thing now, but we left nine points on the field by not kicking field goals in Tech territory.

Ugly for 3 quarters, but a win is a win. Survive and advance. Lots to improve on before next week. Need Johnston to get healthy, too.

Go Frogs.

Pharm Frog

Seemed like switching to a TE and two TE sets opened up the running game in the 2nd half.

Also… I’ll be old man for a minute: I know going on 4th is a thing now, but we left nine points on the field by not kicking field goals in Tech territory.

Ugly for 3 quarters, but a win is a win. Survive and advance. Lots to improve on before next week. Need Johnston to get healthy, too.

Go Frogs.
While I’d love to see a healthy QJ, I think we should be expecting and prepared to see him in limited action at best for awhile

Horny4TCU

I think alot of people stood for most of this game for whatever reason, at least thats how it felt. The only time most of the fans around me sat down were during the tv timeouts.
Listen, I usually stand during the games anyway. I just hated the fact, my option to sit was stolen.

DutchFrog

The same way I was questioning our program the year in 2017 and 2018 when something smelled rotten. There is just something wrong with this D.

It goes from LBs to DBs to DL. The little things we are NOT doing and continue to fail to improve upon are signs of poor development of basic skills and strategic thinking l.
At least you learned not to question the O-Line ;)