• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #7 TCU vs Texas Tech; Early Morning Raider Rash Edition

LVH

Not if the loss was to Baylor.
I actually think it will be tougher to beat Baylor than UT. For no other reason other than we will be Baylor's Super Bowl, while when it comes to UT, even though we will be ranked higher and undefeated, they will still view us as inferior.

HFrog1999

Lol

Florida Lead GIF

Eight

don't care what other fan bases think or don't think

don't care about the talking heads discussing if tcu impressed anyone with their win. the very idea that the 9th frog win of the season is being debated at halftimes and before other games is great news for this program

go as ok state, ou, and iowa state how fast your season can turn to [ Finebaum ]. as moose said in another thread, the only thing that matters is wins

yes, frogs didn't play great offensively playing without quentin allowed tech do do things with their safeties, but somehow his being out gets lost to those who point to the tech injuries at wide receiver. any one who wants to start wringing their hands off life after quentin, chill, we have no idea who will be on that roster next fall and i think tcu is going to be a very attractive place for a quality wr transfer as wells as their is young talent

in the end, the offensive line and and back took control, miller showed why we really need to appreciate his remaining games this season for the frogs

max didn't look great, but he didn't turn it over and he made big throws in the 4th when it was needed

finally, if anyone wants to know can one player really make a difference in a game in which you play 11 on 11 not only is miller and example but wilson of tech is a freaking beast and tore up the frogs from start to finish.

last frog defensive end who i can remember having a game like that was devonte' fields. guy like that makes your defense look much better.

Horny4TCU

Opposing fans sitting in section 236, Row B, seats 10-16.

The season ticket holder that owns these seats, I hate you. It was a beating today. I really wish it was a blow out to shut them up, but instead I had to suffer until the 4th quarter.

LVH

Opposing fans sitting in section 236, Row B, seats 10-16.

The season ticket holder that owns these seats, I hate you. It was a beating today. I really wish it was a blow out to shut them up, but instead I had to suffer until the 4th quarter.
I dont go to football or basketball games against Tech for this reason. Their fans are a next level of insufferable. To the point where even if we win or blow them out its not even fun for the schadenfreude. As much as I would have loved to have been at the game today at the end, or the basketball win last year, or 82-27, its not worth potentially dealing with their fans until the win is sealed, or god forbid, we lose.