• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Virginia Frog

I do not post often, but as a Frog from the 70s I simply want to thank this group of fans for their passion and high expectations. It was fun in my day, but the bar that is now set is inspiring. That said, I get to give the endless grief to a great guy at work who just happens to be a Horn.
Tell him ACS in '23 will be another TCU W vs his delContees.

It'll help him get prepared for regular thumpings in the SEC SEC SEC!

kodiak

Started with rum the first half, but switched to bourbon the second. Needlessss tto say, it will be an interesting nighhtt...
Wife is a TN Volunteer. Started with bourbon at 11am, threw in a martini later in the day, then transitioned to Kendre Miller time. Celebratory Manhattan and will feed the cows in the morning. Perhaps a malted mineral block

puckster59

Honestly, it should have been a blowout if we could have taken advantage of the first half field position. The Texas defense was good tonight. Their offense is mediocre. Miller is just as good as Bijon.
I’ll give Texas this, they’re fast. Frogs had to have finished with negative yards on lateral plays.
And Frogs don’t block for WR screen. Gotta lose that play. It hasn’t worked all season.

LisaLT

Im Ready To Party Kristen Wiig GIF