• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

gofor2

There were a lot of years where B12 > than leagues we played in. Think TCU proved that with a chip on their shoulders regularly. Go away Aggie!
Your post is confusing.

So you are saying that we proved the Big 12 > then the leagues we played in, because we played with a chip on our shoulder?
"Go away aggie" is also, confusing. Are you just shouting at invisible people or what?

Volare

He would be a way better QB (much less rich though) if he had to played his senior year. He missed probably 16 games of reps. He’s really raw and unless something changes he won’t be ready for the NFL next year either anyway.
That dude looked like [ Finebaum ]! I hadn't gotten to see many UT games but heard all the talk of this All-World Freshman QB. How they would have beaten Alabama if he had been around the whole game, etc.

Dude is rougher than Max was as a freshman. Noodle arm and all.

BleedNPurple

Your post is confusing.

So you are saying that we proved the Big 12 > then the leagues we played in, because we played with a chip on our shoulder?
"Go away aggie" is also, confusing. Are you just shouting at invisible people or what?
See modified post - leagues we played in > Big 12. Sorry - Rum involved.

kodiak

I gained a new level of respect today that I didn’t know was there. Had no idea this defense had that kind of performance in it.
That Frog defense was something kind of special. The DC is a genius and got this guys motivated and believing to go full tilt from the get go. Great game. Unusual feeling, never being behind on the scoreboard. I find this pleasing.

Bama beat Bevo by 1. We beat em by 7.

We should've won by more, but our oline was overwhelmed most of the night. I hope that is something we fix. Great second half effort though.
The OL was certainly challenged but they got better as the game went on. It really does matter to have a real OL coach who can keep teaching throughout the game. Shocking, I know.