• The KillerFrogs

FYI.... opposing fans in season ticket holder seats

Ron Swanson

To be clear, you didn’t get [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about it for your opinions, with which most Frog fans are either in total agreement or at least sympathetic.

You got [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] for it because you made yourself a meme by complaining about it in every thread, no matter the topic, for years, even after games where we had a great atmosphere.
C10D7AB2-7BE5-4F9B-800A-89E667508378.jpeg

Moose Stuff

I've been on the board long enough to learn not to judge people by their KFC persona. I also consider 2314 and Leofrog friends. Didn't really like either until I met them in person.

You’re a better person than I am because I judge the hell out of people for their internet personas. I can assure you I wouldn’t like steel and I can assure you that he wouldn’t like me either.

BigPurple87

There's a dbag in front of me in 105/106, wears tech stuff and cheers for tech when they come here. Says he owns a car dealership and turns around and faces the fans the whole time. Trys to fight people if they tell him to turn around. Sells his tickets often

YA

I always assume that’s the case for pretty much everyone on here. Even the alternative persona type troll accounts are giving you direct insight into what type of person is behind it.
Majority of the naysayers who come out after anything negative are the same person, steel.

Since Scott passed and Wes has taken a step back, steel had little internal board support for his opinions and bad takes. His is not liked on the TCU campus in the athletic department.

Moose Stuff

Majority of the naysayers who come out after anything negative are the same person, steel.

Since Scott passed and Wes has taken a step back, steel had little internal board support for his opinions and bad takes. His is not liked on the TCU campus in the athletic department.

I can’t imagine why.

TCU is not planning to pull tickets away from people, they are only going to ask nicely for them to only buy tickets they will use as frog fans, not for resale or profit. But, they won’t cancel people’s tickets, that decision has already been made.

Moose Stuff

TCU is not planning to pull tickets away from people, they are only going to ask nicely for them to only buy tickets they will use as frog fans, not for resale or profit. But, they won’t cancel people’s tickets, that decision has already been made.

Of course they won’t. JD’s Twitter answer about moving the OSU game tells you exactly what’s driving their decisions.