• The KillerFrogs

FYI.... opposing fans in season ticket holder seats

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I only think those that have high priority points and have access to some of the better seats are truly turning a consistent profit on their extra stubhub seats. For example I know a person that sits in club seats and has more than 8 additional prime seats on the east side. He sells the east side seats for every single game and turns a pretty good profit by the end of the season that helps pay for his club seats. I know another person who's family sits in the club, and they also own seats in the west side lower bowl. Just like the first person, they sell these lower bowl seats for every game and make enough profit to almost completely cover the cost of their club seats. It's absolutely infuriating.

Unfortunately, these folks wouldn't be as motivated to stop doing what they're doing, even if they stopped getting points for their extra seats.
I know that nobody wants to even pay less than face value for my north end zone seats. So I just give them away.

smufrogger

Maniac if somebody is telling you they are paying for all their seats (incl club seats) thru the sale of just lower west side tickets, they are pulling your leg or flat out lying.

Grab some penis cookies and take a lap!
At least half the home games thry aren’t selling near face value this year.

CountryFrog

CDC was very selfish and short sighted in a lot of things he did. It was all about the immediate bottom line, and how he could make himself appear more impressive. To his credit, it worked out just like I imagine he planned it would. Unfortunately for us, it left our stadium in shambles, our fanbase fractured, and our home field advantage all but non-existent.
I agree CDC was in it for himself but I imagine that doesn't make him any different than a lot of other people in his profession.

Your last sentence is obviously a massive exaggeration.

NewFrogFan

Have we met? You are not really a new frog fan anymore. How is #87 doing?

I will ALWAYS be “New” compared to many. Not sure what ol #87 job title is these days at Lockheed, his TCU MBA I think has served him pretty well. Our little lot 4 tailgates get a little better each year. Several old team mates in on the deal or regularly stop by. Married w 1 year old daughter.