• The KillerFrogs

FYI.... opposing fans in season ticket holder seats

Armadillo

I have an opinion on this. But no one cares and I get it, I don’t like you opinion either.

BUT, there has to be a way for the Athletic Department to phase out the plus 4, with the help of the TCU fans and ticket holders. Do it slowly. Offer incentives to those who don’t use their plus 4 allotment. I know a lot of the plus 4 are high priority point folks and they earned it. Offer a discount on their regular tix if they give up their okus 4 (aka stubhub tix).

But sitting around opposing fans is one of the many reasons I gave up my season tix. There are other reasons but that’s a huge reason. And I’m not talking about 1 or 2 opposing fans, I was usually surrounded by the opposition. And I had good tix.

I am ready for the Athletic Department to reach out to the plus 4 folks and see what they can do to get those tix into Frog fans. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY. Get those tix into the hands of folks who won’t stubhub them. Get them into the hands of TCU alums that will be there every game.

Rant over.

Ron Swanson

I have an opinion on this. But no one cares and I get it, I don’t like you opinion either.

BUT, there has to be a way for the Athletic Department to phase out the plus 4, with the help of the TCU fans and ticket holders. Do it slowly. Offer incentives to those who don’t use their plus 4 allotment. I know a lot of the plus 4 are high priority point folks and they earned it. Offer a discount on their regular tix if they give up their okus 4 (aka stubhub tix).

But sitting around opposing fans is one of the many reasons I gave up my season tix. There are other reasons but that’s a huge reason. And I’m not talking about 1 or 2 opposing fans, I was usually surrounded by the opposition. And I had good tix.

I am ready for the Athletic Department to reach out to the plus 4 folks and see what they can do to get those tix into Frog fans. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY. Get those tix into the hands of folks who won’t stubhub them. Get them into the hands of TCU alums that will be there every game.

Rant over.
I’m fairly certain that almost every single person who posts on this board is good with your opinion

SnoSki

For 4 seasons now, the four to my left, right and immediately behind me have ALWAYS had opposing fans, especially against OU, UT, Baylor, Tech and OK state.

Love my seats and the frog fans in front of me are great people but I honestly always feel like a visitor.

dkfrog

Sorry guys I have to disagree slightly. I have young kids who currently get in free (under 2) but I’m holding two seats for them in the mean time. They don’t make every game, so I sell to whoever will buy and usually end up with a good experience Frogs or not. It took me a while to get my 8 seats together in a good spot and I planned ahead for the kids. Don’t think I’m in the wrong here.

Ron Swanson

Sorry guys I have to disagree slightly. I have young kids who currently get in free (under 2) but I’m holding two seats for them in the mean time. They don’t make every game, so I sell to whoever will buy and usually end up with a good experience Frogs or not. It took me a while to get my 8 seats together in a good spot and I planned ahead for the kids. Don’t think I’m in the wrong here.
Yeah I don’t think you’re the problem

Moose Stuff

I’m not gonna criticize anyone for selling their tickets without knowing the circumstances behind it, but I will say this..... we have 6 seats and 2 free seats that we get for our daughter being a Showgirl. We NEVER use all 8 and rarely use all 6 that we pay for. The extra seats are given to TCU fans or non opponent fans at no cost whenever possible and go unused otherwise. I wouldn’t sell my tickets to an opposing fan for any price and I’d never make a TCU fan pay a cent for them. That’s just me.