• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

2themax

Dude was born to a poor single mom in a shippy place, was one of the most highly talked about people on the planet as a teenager, married his HS sweetheart at a young age and by all accounts has been a great family man ever since. He’s never been in the news for driving drunk or really anything other than basketball stuff.

And on top of that he’s not a ball hog like almost every other single

I get that he left Cleveland in “The Decision”, which was stupid, but if that’s the worst thing we can find on a guy, that’s not bad.

Lebron is ok in my book. So much better than most superstars.

The Decision didn't bother me. He had several potential reasons for leaving. Wasn't the event itself done for donations and attention to charitable organizations?

flyfishingfrog

Played golf with an MSU donor friend today and he told me they missed in their bid to buy the pitching coach from Oregon State evidently

Guy used them to get a ton of money to stay

Guess they are in shock a coach wouldn’t leave the National championship team for the same money at MSU- because they are college baseball after all

Their staff search has truly become wht the offspring of Tennessee and A&M would look like...

I wonder if they will ever realize that there is a lot more to a coaching position than a big stadium...

Moose Stuff

Played golf with an MSU donor friend today and he told me they missed in their bid to buy the pitching coach from Oregon State evidently

Guy used them to get a ton of money to stay

Guess they are in shock a coach wouldn’t leave the National championship team for the same money at MSU- because they are college baseball after all

Their staff search has truly become wht the offspring of Tennessee and A&M would look like...

I wonder if they will ever realize that there is a lot more to a coaching position than a big stadium...

Their AD botched the whole process. You get what you get.