• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I’d call BS simply on the prosthetic part alone. You don’t just buy and sell those on Craigslist, you have to be fitted for them, etc. But then again, it’s scheissing Mississippi.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
+1 to that guy for keeping a straight face. Impressive

giphy.gif

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I’d call BS simply on the prosthetic part alone. You don’t just buy and sell those on Craigslist, you have to be fitted for them, etc. But then again, it’s scheissing Mississippi.
his wife"s boyfriend sold his prosthetic leg..

Mississippi..what can you say

I think Schloss knew what he was doing when he said no

jack the frog

Oh man, those guys are going to flip to heck out. The echo chamber at elitedawgs makes the aggys seem reasonable and is only matched on the madness scale by the Baylor and Briles gang. Many still believed that Schloss was a done deal. Amazing delusion from that little pissant school.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

It’s real. The boy friend is the wife’s brother and he confirmed the whole thing is legit. True story...

flyfishingfrog

Kind of tacky of JS to walk around Omaha in full TCU uniform and then pose for pictures in the dugout when his team isn’t even there, but I guess he’s earned that. Kudos to CWS for giving him access.
They even let one of our players go with him and stand in right field to look more authentic...

But it’s no wonder he didn’t get the MSU job if he was handing out hot dogs to their fans and kissing babies in a TCU uniform - guess he never heard you need to dress for the job you want, not the one you have?

Last edited:

ftwfrog

Are we not updating this thread with the official news of Miss State hiring Chris Lemonis?

Still going with Swingin’ Schloss walking around Omaha ?

flyfishingfrog

Are we not updating this thread with the official news of Miss State hiring Chris Lemonis?

Still going with Swingin’ Schloss walking around Omaha ?
I am sure their boards are a riot about now - full of people wanting to slit their throats because they settled for a good but not great hire which is unacceptable because they are the greatest program ever, others acting like Lemon-man was who they wanted all along and Schloss was just a smoke screen and the remaining group continuing with the Schloss begged Cohen for a 2nd chance after serving cold drinks to their fan base in Omaha the last week however MSU just wasnt interested for whatever rumor they want to spread

Last edited: