• The KillerFrogs

FWST: 45 years after the Davis mansion murders, grisly Fort Worth landmark to be leveled

Brog

I hear that the present owners of the property are telling the Stonegate Housing Association that if the Association will give them a flat $750,000 dollars, they will agree to build more residences there instead of a several stories high apartment or office building. Not going over well with the Stonegate folk.

researchfrog

In the mid-2000s, I bought a used computer that had belonged to Cullen’s wife. I forget her name, the teacher. They both used it and had separate accounts. His was filled with bookmarks for painkillers and internet pharmacies. Did find an interesting chat log about someone who “knows everything”, but the hard drive is, of course, history. It was too small, so I replaced it immediately and stored it in an old tower that is long gone.

jake102

In the mid-2000s, I bought a used computer that had belonged to Cullen’s wife. I forget her name, the teacher. They both used it and had separate accounts. His was filled with bookmarks for painkillers and internet pharmacies. Did find an interesting chat log about someone who “knows everything”, but the hard drive is, of course, history. It was too small, so I replaced it immediately and stored it in an old tower that is long gone.

Nice job Sherlock

TCURiggs

My recollection was there was a ton of evidence against Cullen. But he got the best lawyers available. Get a good enough lawyer and it will be hard to convict anyone of anything.

I met his father, Ken "Stinky" Davis, once. A true aggy anal spincter He was old then (1960's) and for some reason would hang around a restaurant in Azle. Liked to brag about his wealth, etc.

"Stinky" "Racehorse"

I miss the good ol days of nicknames like that. Now we just have "he/him" and ship like that.

Froglaw

No, they never found the wig, gun or any of Cullen's fingerprints at the scene. Evidence was Bev and Priscilla saying it was him.

I played golf with Phil Burleson (one of Jack Ruby's attorneys). He'd bring Racehorse to,our member/guest tournaments.

Great trial lawyer.

Criminal Defense was simple to him. Gather facts, provide the jury a viable alternative to the Prosecutuon's theory, and hammer on burden of proof at closing.

Racehorse was a master.

Last edited:

Latest posts