1. The KillerFrogs

Fred's at TCU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by don, May 20, 2020.

1. Closed for good. Was good host for KF.c lunches.

2. #2 BABYFACE, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    Had heard that was coming.

Many smaller restaurants and businesses will not reopen. I think some Americans don’t understand this and the economic fallout that is on its way this Fall.

Salfrog, Horned Toad, stbrab and 8 others like this.
  3. R taco on the circle too.

4. Pretty soon our choices will be Chili’s and Applebee’s.

Salfrog, YA, Horned Toad and 3 others like this.
  5. I do some bankruptcy stuff on the creditor side and went to a CLE the other day. Those guys are pretty chipper these days.

6. [​IMG]

7. Uhhgg, just saw this. Kills me. I was calling them next week to set up the State of the Frogdom.

COWTOWN FAN and BrewingFrog like this.
  8. What's wrong with shopping at Walmart and Amazon and eating at Chilis or Applebees? Who needs the other mom and pop garbage. Pay that dividend

9. Peacefrog told me he’d volunteer his driveway and will set up the outdoor projector for us.

Horny 4 Life, Salfrog, Purp and 5 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. The entry fee will be significant.

Salfrog, Boomhauer and satis1103 like this.
  12. I do hate personal service and options. This is perfect.

13. [​IMG]

Ron Swanson, Salfrog, YA and 5 others like this.
  14. I’m sensing a theme.

15. [​IMG]

16. Walmart could be even more profitable by selling each store's 24 cash registers they don't use in favor of the only 3 that are open.

COWTOWN FAN, Relic, Salfrog and 9 others like this.
  17. Strange how a previously unknown virus can profoundly affect and alter society's normal way of life.

18. All worth it to keep us safe! These are trying times. We're all in this together, and together, we will get through this. So stay safe until we get by this, and until the new normal becomes the status quo, go find your local front line heroes and thank them for putting their lives on the line.

aubreyfrog, Salfrog, Rana1 and 7 others like this.