• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth Regional discussion

Purp

Everyone I talked to with season GA that had somewhat of a priority rank got them. I was pretty surprised.
When I called i found out i didnt get upgraded bc i didn't specify that I wanted to be upgraded. I missed that option on the website when I bought my tix.

ftwfrog

When I called i found out i didnt get upgraded bc i didn't specify that I wanted to be upgraded. I missed that option on the website when I bought my tix.
Not sure there was that option either, and I got seats. I'm rank 2123 with 191 points.

GeoFrog

I'm in that same neighborhood. Don't remember exactly, just under 200 points and low 2 thousands in rank. Maybe they just don't like me.
giphy.gif

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Does anyone know if Statbroadcast will be available for tonight's game? I tried looking at it for the CSUF/Sac State game last night and it required a special password to log in.

Edit: Looks like it is password protected.

Secured Stat Feed
The event you are attempting to access has been limited to credentialed media members.

Please use the passcode you have received from the event's media relations staff. If you do not have an event passcode, please contact the event media relations staff to gain access to the stat feed.

Please enter your passcode here:

Gametracker seems to be the only option to follow with a PbP:

http://www.gofrogs.com/gametracker/...ool=tcu&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

I looked over the ticket application and could not find a place to indicate i wanted to upgrade if available. So based on th email I figured they'd automatically upgrade (as with bowl games where you get charged for best available) or contact us.

Definite flaw in the process on this one.

Sand Frog

Odd. When I went to purchase I didn't see the option for upgrade either. I called to make sure and was told all I had to do was purchase my GA tickets and they would automatically upgraded based on availability and priority points of the GA season ticket holders who bought the all session passes. I did however put in the comments that I wanted to be upgraded to reserved if possible.

Purp

Odd. When I went to purchase I didn't see the option for upgrade either. I called to make sure and was told all I had to do was purchase my GA tickets and they would automatically upgraded based on availability and priority points of the GA season ticket holders who bought the all session passes. I did however put in the comments that I wanted to be upgraded to reserved if possible.
Yeah. She told me I should have written it in the comments also. I never thought to do that b/c I figured I'd be asked if I wanted to upgrade if something was available. Oh well. I'm going to see post-season baseball again at Lupton.

cdsfrog

Seriously guys I don't mind buying extras for supers. At cost don't worry about any fees. If I can make sure people get reserved seats and possibly sit together like last time that's a win.

Last edited: