• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth Regional discussion

cdsfrog

This not at all unusual. A #1 regional seed and and overall national seed will almost never throw their number one pitcher against a #4 seed unless that #4 seed has that one stud pitcher that can easily beat them. I don't see that pitcher on this CCSU team. Is there a risk? Sure there is. There is also a risk that Janczak might not be his normal self either and we could be in the losers bracket come Saturday morning if he starts too. It's a team effort and we shouldn't have to depend on the pitching to carry all the weight.

Agreed. Regionals is a different beast.

Does anyone know how all session tickets work? Do you get a ticket for each game or a single ticket they scan each time?

Separate tickets for each.

cdsfrog

Ok, enough of the "who's on first" talk and how many different teams you play in a super regional.

Any of you other poor GA darners get upgraded to seats?? I checked order history and got moved up to actual seats in 204.

Friday, Get here!
Speaking of... can I get my tickets yet?

Yes sir. Under will call just got an email tonight (well morning for me)

Last edited:

SnoSki

Stanford's regional starts today. Here's hoping BYU goes 2 and Q, so the whole concept of changing the rules to suit them turns out to be a waste.

What will the NCAA do if BYU makes the CWS and are scheduled to play on a Sunday? Will the NCAA actually change the schedule to make sure BYU doesn't have to play on a Sunday?

Sand Frog

Ok, enough of the "who's on first" talk and how many different teams you play in a super regional.

Any of you other poor GA darners get upgraded to seats?? I checked order history and got moved up to actual seats in 204.

Friday, Get here!

I got bumped up from GA to reserved seats as well.........206.

Spike

What will the NCAA do if BYU makes the CWS and are scheduled to play on a Sunday? Will the NCAA actually change the schedule to make sure BYU doesn't have to play on a Sunday?

Someday I will tell you a story about BYU Thursdays. Meanwhile, here's hoping they go 2 and BBQ.

GoFrog Yourself

It would really only affect their Super. There's only one Sunday of play in the CWS so their side of the bracket could be scheduled for the Saturday start.

But lets be honest, no way they make it that far. Paired with a hot Stanford team and the potential super matchup with LBSU, Texas, SDSU or UCLA is a tall task

Purp

Where is the best place to park now? I've always parked in lot 13 but it sounds like that isn't an option anymore?
It sounds like a portion of Lot 13 is going to be available, but your best bet may be to arrive a little earlier than usual and park in the neighborhood. Wherever you park, just be sure you aren't in front of or behind a red LeBaron. Unless, of course, you drive a tank.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It sounds like a portion of Lot 13 is going to be available, but your best bet may be to arrive a little earlier than usual and park in the neighborhood. Wherever you park, just be sure you aren't in front of or behind a red LeBaron. Unless, of course, you drive a tank.
I'm determined to find that guy. I just have to see who it is.

Purp

You obviously forgot how well-paying my job is, and the absurd amount of dollars I donate to TCU.
Just figured you must have hooked up with a pledge brother or something and went all Magic Mike on the weekends. Then you'd have untaxable income to pay for a $10K donation every year and get the added benefit of a $10K+ tax write off.