• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth Regional discussion

OmniscienceFrog

It says it would be up to the committee. I'd think we would advance as the national seed, but we've been screwed by committees before. Could easily see the committee advance UVA because Baker is out, and they didn't know that when seeding the teams.
I'm pretty sure they knew Baker wouldn't be playing in this regional.

Pharm Frog

no-duh.png

frognutz

On the bright side though, you have to think this is an advantage for the Frogs getting to take advantage of their homes and normal routines as opposed to hotel rooms in a strange city.

Pharm Frog

On the bright side though, you have to think this is an advantage for the Frogs getting to take advantage of their homes and normal routines as opposed to hotel rooms in a strange city.

Perhaps. But if this thing goes starts and pauses and resumes and further delays it could mitigate or eliminate what is almost certainly our primary advantage -- starting pitching.

frognutz

Perhaps. But if this thing goes starts and pauses and resumes and further delays it could mitigate or eliminate what is almost certainly our primary advantage -- starting pitching.

Certainly, but at this point the Frogs probably haven't even had to suit up yet although I have no idea how far in advance their game routine starts..

f_399

TCU should just move in and be like, we are playing game 1 right now, the rain has stopped, who cares about the espn schedule