1. The KillerFrogs

Fall camp thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by CryptoMiner, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Just bought every available bit of stock in the Dee Winters train. All aboard. We'll need a ton from this kid this year, let's make it happen young fella

2. realize ross is sitting closest to the camera, but he is just a massive guy when you consider gaines weighs over 200 lbs and looks small compared to big ross.

3. Which one is Winters? The guy talking?

4. So disappointed we are just now finding out that Gaines nickname is "Thump"

Jefffrog1993 likes this.
  5. I think this has been pretty widely known for a few years.

6. I love how Ross and Jalen will CONSTANTLY push boundaries to get a competitive edge. DBs and OLs of opposing teams are in trouble this year!! All three seem like great kids.

7. Unreal talent! Watching that video, I can’t help but think he could have had 2k yards with a highly accurate qb. Crazy number of contested catches when he had a step.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  8. So am I hearing we have kicking issues again....How’s that possible with seemingly 10 on the roster

9. The mathematicians always say you should go for it on 4th down every time anyway.

jake102, y2kFrog and Froggish like this.
  10. Same Song. Same verse.
    What? I joke. I kid?

Froggish likes this.
  11. With our improved offensive line and Delton at QB with Anderson and Sewo in the same backfield, we have 3 runners. No need for field goals with 2 yds. or less for TD or 1st. down.

Collins back at practice per Startlegram.

ShadowFrog, ShreveFrog and Salfrog like this.
  12. Agree to an extent but it’s still situational. The worst is trying a 40+ yard FG on 4th and less than say 3 yards. That is just dumb at the college level almost no matter who the kicker is. I KNOW the math doesn’t favor that. Thankfully Bill Snyder practically gifted us a game with that Neanderthal thinking in 2015.

jake102 and 4th. down like this.
  13. I'm not sure why it's surprising. We had one kicker who has been inconsistent/injured for the four years he's been on campus, one that has been inconsistent and never looked above average at his best who was run over on his scooter, and brought in a preferred walk-on who has made some nice kicks on Youtube but didn't really have any FBS offers. I'm hoping something comes together for them but if the lack of prioritizing the position bites us in the butt again, I can't look at the situation and wonder how that could be.

fwfrog, nwlafrog, Salfrog and 4 others like this.
  14. Great! It's only been a problem for 4 years so who cares! We are A-Okay with another year of this!

Salfrog likes this.
  15. That Reagor video is absolutely absurd. He defiled Kris Boyd last year in Austin.

Frognosticator likes this.
  16. Can you imagine having Big Ross behind the plate?

17. It blows my mind how important this position is, yet how little has been prioritized.

fwfrog, nwlafrog, yurintroubl and 4 others like this.