• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp thread

LawFrog504

Just bought every available bit of stock in the Dee Winters train. All aboard. We'll need a ton from this kid this year, let's make it happen young fella

Wexahu

With our improved offensive line and Delton at QB with Anderson and Sewo in the same backfield, we have 3 runners. No need for field goals with 2 yds. or less for TD or 1st. down.

Collins back at practice per Startlegram.

Agree to an extent but it’s still situational. The worst is trying a 40+ yard FG on 4th and less than say 3 yards. That is just dumb at the college level almost no matter who the kicker is. I KNOW the math doesn’t favor that. Thankfully Bill Snyder practically gifted us a game with that Neanderthal thinking in 2015.

So am I hearing we have kicking issues again....How’s that possible with seemingly 10 on the roster
I'm not sure why it's surprising. We had one kicker who has been inconsistent/injured for the four years he's been on campus, one that has been inconsistent and never looked above average at his best who was run over on his scooter, and brought in a preferred walk-on who has made some nice kicks on Youtube but didn't really have any FBS offers. I'm hoping something comes together for them but if the lack of prioritizing the position bites us in the butt again, I can't look at the situation and wonder how that could be.

netty2424

I'm not sure why it's surprising. We had one kicker who has been inconsistent/injured for the four years he's been on campus, one that has been inconsistent and never looked above average at his best who was run over on his scooter, and brought in a preferred walk-on who has made some nice kicks on Youtube but didn't really have any FBS offers. I'm hoping something comes together for them but if the lack of prioritizing the position bites us in the butt again, I can't look at the situation and wonder how that could be.
It blows my mind how important this position is, yet how little has been prioritized.