1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

Ease My Fears

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by tcufrogprince1, Jun 13, 2018.

1. I honestly, could care less that we are starting a new QB. What I am scared about is our O-line. Somebody get on here and convince me its not that bad. Please! lol

2. Fairly nervous about this part of the team as well. Feel like this is where the rubber meets the road for us this year.

3. Your abuse of grammar is not easing any of my fears.

(Just teasing, kinda).

4. New Oline Coach is a genius our line will be better this year. Our QB’s scrambling ability helps on pass protection. I think we run the ball better this year than last.

5. Remember, you are responding to Frog Prince, he might interpret this phrase differently.

6. 3 projected starters had playing time last year. (Does that do it?).

7. Someone answer the man! Don't leave him swinging in the breeze. Multiple inputs are welcomed.

8. *Couldn't care less

9. 6-8/314

FrogLifeYo likes this.
  10. Im ok with Swinging in the breeze.
    I see what you did there. lol

11. [​IMG]

BABYFACE likes this.
  12. You only have to worry about whatever group Anderson is coaching.

purplePPO and Salfrog like this.
  13. Did you make the same mistake as that guy in the Sling commercial?

Salfrog and Froginbedford like this.
  14. First, we need to assess exactly how much less you could care. THEN, we may opine.

tcumaniac likes this.
  15. #16 FrogLifeYo, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    We have a much better OL coach than in years past. With a young group, we’ll get to see just how good he is....3 players that have started games and a JUCO All American in the fold. In addition we have recruited much better at the position over the last 2 years and it should pay off this season. Wouldnt at all be suprised if we don’t see a couple of future 3 year starters emerge from the youngsters. Thinking about Wes Harris, Hollins, and Meyers should all be in the mix as very young players

Pretty good chance that this years starting OL will return all 5 starters in 19..

16. Im super pumped about the new coach and all the players he is bringing in now. Some super big uglies. Im sure he has a plan for this year too, we are just so thin at line. I guess we wont know until we get into it.

17. Hoping our kicking game is more consistent this year. The Stanford game isn't nearly as exciting at the end last year if we make all FGs and PATs.

18. Do we still have Song? Will his mom let him play?

19. That's kinda harsh, don't you think?

Give the kid a break. He's doing (I think) what the coaches are telling him to do. Do you want our coaches returning kids back into service before they are ready (a la the whole Listenbee issue)? I don't think so. If he's out, there's got to be a valid reason.

I do hope he is fully healthy and ready to go this season, btw.

FrogAbroad likes this.