• The KillerFrogs

Dwight Smith

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Apr 26 2010, 10:54 AM) [snapback]550612[/snapback]
:unsure:

Good grief! 2314's transferred his gay fixation on me now.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:55 PM) [snapback]550677[/snapback]

You're welcome to it........

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:55 PM) [snapback]550677[/snapback]

You have forced me to write one last post on this side of the board.
You Sir, Colonel, are fixated on me.
You always stalk my posts aimed at Frisky (again, you embarrass her. she is a big girl and would like to be treated that way I would hope) and act like some sort of big brother (sic) and honestly you should have NEVER been made a mod after the things you did with threats to 2314 and publishing 2314's PM (a man of honor, huh?).
You are damn lucky they even let you stay on the board. I guess you have a little political pull by peeps wes and scott like - anyone else would have been banned for life.
That is all (pun intended).

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 26 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]550686[/snapback]
You always stalk my posts aimed at Frisky (again, you embarrass her. she is a big girl and would like to be treated that way I would hope) and act like some sort of big brother (sic) and honestly you should have NEVER been made a mod after the things you did with threats to 2314 and publishing 2314's PM (a man of honor, huh?).
You are damn lucky they even let you stay on the board. I guess you have a little political pull by peeps wes and scott like - anyone else would have been banned for life.

Who had 1 hour, 11 minutes in the pool?

macaroni

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:06 PM) [snapback]550686[/snapback]

I don't think you know what a pun is. Or what (sic) means. Or the basic premise of how a message board works.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 26 2010, 01:11 PM) [snapback]550689[/snapback]
Who had 1 hour, 11 minutes in the pool?

doesn't count
neither does this post
i hate all of you :tongue:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:54 PM) [snapback]550674[/snapback]
We prefer our political poop to the gdu variety.

:tongue:

QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Apr 26 2010, 02:14 PM) [snapback]550693[/snapback]
I don't think you know what a pun is. Or what (sic) means. Or the basic premise of how a message board works.

I thought about going there, but I didn't want to get called the "grammer (sic) police" ... plus, my sunburn ...

macaroni

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Apr 26 2010, 12:24 PM) [snapback]550701[/snapback]
I thought about going there, but I didn't want to get called the "grammer (sic) police" ... plus, my sunburn ...

:biggrin:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Apr 26 2010, 01:14 PM) [snapback]550693[/snapback]
(Sigh) 2314 is right. I wish HF71 wouldn't try and always stick up for me when 2314 attacks. I am a big girl, ya know, and I can handle myself

I knew it

Tucson Frog

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Apr 26 2010, 06:24 PM) [snapback]550701[/snapback]

If your sunburn makes you sic take an aspirin.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Tucson Frog @ Apr 26 2010, 01:43 PM) [snapback]550723[/snapback]
If your sunburn makes you sic take an aspirin.

Sounds painful......rubbing aspirin on a sunburn......

macaroni

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:40 PM) [snapback]550719[/snapback]
I knew it

OK, I will give you a freebie lesson on how message boards work. See, when somebody posts something, lots of people can read it whether you "aimed" it at a particular poster or not. Anybody is free to respond. That is why most every thread ever posted on this board has more than two participants. Crazy, huh? If you are tired of getting dogpiled, stop posting such stupid stuff.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Apr 26 2010, 01:14 PM) [snapback]550693[/snapback]

"sic" meaning he wants to do you (sorry, but you brought that on yourself, witch).
hillary-broom-rider.jpg

macaroni

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:49 PM) [snapback]550737[/snapback]
"sic" meaning he wants to do you (sorry, but you brought that on yourself, witch).
hillary-broom-rider.jpg

Well, we've confirmed that you don't know what (sic) means. Sorry, I'm done giving out free lessons today - maybe somebody else will explain it to you.

QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Apr 26 2010, 02:51 PM) [snapback]550744[/snapback]
Well, we've confirmed that you don't know what (sic) means. Sorry, I'm done giving out free lessons today - maybe somebody else will explain it to you.

A journalist should probably know that a pun and an allusion are not the same thing, but it seems to me that a journalist should REALLY know what sic means ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

Sic is a Latin word meaning "thus", "so", "as such", or "in such a manner". In writing, it is placed within the quoted material, in square brackets - or outside it, in regular parentheses - and usually italicized - [sic] - to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation, and/or other preceding quoted material has been reproduced verbatim from the quoted original and is not a transcription error.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Apr 26 2010, 01:53 PM) [snapback]550745[/snapback]
A journalist should probably know that a pun and an allusion are not the same thing, but it seems to me that a journalist should REALLY know what sic means ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

Sic is a Latin word meaning "thus", "so", "as such", or "in such a manner". In writing, it is placed within the quoted material, in square brackets - or outside it, in regular parentheses - and usually italicized - [sic] - to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation, and/or other preceding quoted material has been reproduced verbatim from the quoted original and is not a transcription error.

you people are sic

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Apr 26 2010, 02:20 PM) [snapback]550780[/snapback]
Stop right there. :tongue:

What do you do for a living?
You're on here too much to have a real job.
I guess that means you are an attorney :laugh:

sorry about that, Spike (I know you really work. I think :tongue: )