TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(HornedFrog Pride @ Apr 26 2010, 09:24 AM) [snapback]550477[/snapback]
gduhijacking.jpg

:laugh:

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 26 2010, 09:28 AM) [snapback]550480[/snapback]
Nah the Ole Bear hasn't threatened to kill someone and Statman hasn't swung through to tell us about his walk on the Trails and sipping ice cold Dr. Pepper... yet...

It's a new week... this thread has now reached 200 posts, the vast majority of which are totally personal in nature and have nothing to do with our student-athlete. This thread is bogus!

...and silly. Tell it goodbye in five minutes.

gdu

QUOTE(froglicious @ Apr 26 2010, 02:09 PM) [snapback]550463[/snapback]
Wow! No admission you were wrong or an appology based on Frogdaddy's proof you engage in the same disgusting and childish name calling you ran and cried to the mods about? Care to explain after you said prick isn't a word you would use? What a d-bag.

What would I apologize for? I said I didn't remember it. It might be true. It doesn't make it right if I did say it. And I don't normally use that word. Never said I never ever use that word.

Nothing to apologize for. '[ profanity ]' was what I was talking to the mods about. That is a disgusting word. Profanity isn't the best in general, but even prick is less disgusting than [ profanity ].

gdu

QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Apr 26 2010, 02:23 PM) [snapback]550475[/snapback]
gdu, the one constant in all of this mess is you, not any "little group of haters."

When you come to understand that, perhaps things will change around here.

You can't be serious. I'm not arguing with myself.

Ever argument or unneccesarily lengthy discussion I am involved in involves Top, 2314, gohornedfrogs, TCUFrogs, froginaustin, froglicious, FOAP, Sheik, RSF, etc... It is the same guyus over and over again.

Maybe you would be well served to go back to the begining of this thread and see who took it off-topic. It sure as heck wasn't me.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 26 2010, 09:37 AM) [snapback]550487[/snapback]

Ever argument or unneccesarily lengthy discussion I am involved in involves Top, 2314, gohornedfrogs, TCUFrogs, froginaustin, froglicious, FOAP, Sheik, RSF, etc... It is the same guyus over and over again.

Maybe you would be well served to go back to the begining of this thread and see who took it off-topic. It sure as heck wasn't me.

facepalm2.gif

Hey man I haven't argued with you in a few months.

gdu

QUOTE(HornedFrog Pride @ Apr 26 2010, 02:24 PM) [snapback]550477[/snapback]
gduhijacking.jpg

Funny, but save it for a thread that I take off topic. It wasn't me this time. And you are the one with terrorist eyes.

gdu

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 26 2010, 02:38 PM) [snapback]550489[/snapback]
facepalm2.gif

Hey man I haven't argued with you in a few months.

I know and that's good, but you certainly didn't shy away for most of the time I have been posting here. Most of the stuff recently was started by others, not me, but the general feeling towards me always leads folks to believe it was me who started it. Oh well.

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 26 2010, 10:37 AM) [snapback]550487[/snapback]

Let me ask you this, gdu. Since numerous people are constantly questioning you -- and nobody is defending you -- does it ever occur to you, in a moment of quiet self introspection, that you might be wrong?

As proud and as confident as I am (and to some, maybe even arrogant), I know I would be questioning myself if I were standing in your shoes....

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 26 2010, 08:35 AM) [snapback]550486[/snapback]
<br />What would I apologize for? I said I didn't remember it. It might be true. It doesn't make it right if I did say it. And I don't normally use that word. Never said I never ever use that word.<br /><br />Nothing to apologize for. '[ profanity ]' was what I was talking to the mods about. That is a disgusting word. Profanity isn't the best in general, but even prick is less disgusting than [ profanity ].<br />

Funny how you find Prick a more attractive word than [ profanity ].. How apropos for you. You prefer a shlong vs an inanimate object. Please tell what is so disgusting about a female product.

gdu

QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Apr 26 2010, 02:52 PM) [snapback]550515[/snapback]
Let me ask you this, gdu. Since numerous people are constantly questioning you -- and nobody is defending you -- does it ever occur to you, in a moment of quiet self introspection, that you might be wrong?

As proud and as confident as I am (and to some, maybe even arrogant), I know I would be questioning myself if I were standing in your shoes....

Let me know who started it in this thread and I'll get back to you. You guys are wrong (at least on this one) and until you'll admit that I'm not gonna worry about the rest.

BTW, this is my last post in this thread. I don't hang out in whatever subforum this is. I only check the FFF for football stuff. Have a good day!

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 26 2010, 11:42 AM) [snapback]550550[/snapback]
Let me know who started it in this thread and I'll get back to you. You guys are wrong (at least on this one) and until you'll admit that I'm not gonna worry about the rest.

Stunning.

[Heavy sarcasm]

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Apr 26 2010, 09:44 AM) [snapback]550502[/snapback]
Hey...don't throw this poop on our lawn.

Move it to the tough guy forum.

Glad to see you admit your lawn (The Generally Bored) is poop :laugh:

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 26 2010, 12:30 PM) [snapback]550588[/snapback]
Glad to see you admit your lawn (The Generally Bored) is poop :laugh:

Reading problems much?

But funny you spend so much time over here...

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Apr 26 2010, 11:34 AM) [snapback]550593[/snapback]
Reading problems much?

But funny you spend so much time over here...

Oh, I just feel sorry for HF71 so I give him a bone about once a week.
BTW, I spend more time reading the political threads and rarely post if you weigh my time spent here vs. actual posts.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Apr 26 2010, 09:44 AM) [snapback]550502[/snapback]
Hey...don't throw this poop on our lawn.

Move it to the tough guy forum.

Seriously? This forum little more than political poop ...

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 26 2010, 11:50 AM) [snapback]550668[/snapback]
Seriously? This forum little more than political poop ...

We prefer our political poop to the gdu variety.