• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

CountryFrog

Vaccines are highly effective against delta and the many, many other Covid-19 variants. No, vaccines don’t stop the spread, but herd immunity greatly slows the spread of all variants. Your disinformation is incorrect and is not science-backed. Getting as many people as possible vaccinated is key.
Have you read the Washington Post article reporting on the CDC's latest stance in regards to how effective the vaccine is against delta?

I've been vaccinated for several months so I'd love to believe that it's greatly effective but I'm starting to wonder now.

Wexahu

Have you read the Washington Post article reporting on the CDC's latest stance in regards to how effective the vaccine is against delta?

I've been vaccinated for several months so I'd love to believe that it's greatly effective but I'm starting to wonder now.

You've been vaccinated but they deem it so effective you're still supposed to wear a mask indoors and socially distance. I bet you're really glad you got vaccinated.

Zubaz

88%, according to the most recent CDC report. This idea that the vaccine is ineffective against the Delta variant is scare mongering.

LVH

5bbdjrszwbe71.jpg

98bdirszwbe71.jpg

flyfishingfrog

This is inaccurate and framed through the classic disinformation tactic of trying to connect the disinformation to a hot button social issue (borders/immigrants).

Vaccines are highly effective against delta and the many, many other Covid-19 variants. No, vaccines don’t stop the spread, but herd immunity greatly slows the spread of all variants. Your disinformation is incorrect and is not science-backed. Getting as many people as possible vaccinated is key.
Wow - you don’t know crap about baseball or medicine….

Thanks propaganda machine - but the COVID vaccine would currently be the least effective vaccine ever approved by the FDA if the Biden administration pushes that through-

actually had an Medical Board call about this subject last week to determine the suggestion of the Research committee on how to continue to press for major improvement since investment traditionally stops the minute FDA approval is received

and you didn’t actually address the point of my reply - which was that the administration is trying to correlate mutations to a lack of vaccinated population in the US directly related to Delta when Delta mutated outside the country

and it was allowed in - put whatever spin you want on it - but it didn’t travel here in the wind

flyfishingfrog

88%, according to the most recent CDC report. This idea that the vaccine is ineffective against the Delta variant is scare mongering.
It’s 88% at reducing the effects of the infection to a manageable state vs requiring hospitalization- so you will still be sick but not severely

which is a much better option but 1) it’s far from the effectiveness expected of a vaccine and 2) the CDC also admitted they are only receiving a fraction of the cases being reported because the major of people vaccinated are no longer willing to be tested

YA

allowing the virus to mutate and spread in our population- when the mutation occurred outside our borders and was allowed in
Allowed in, lol.

So the government just asked the Delta variant to come in. Did they do this by email invitation or some other RSVP?

flyfishingfrog

Allowed in, lol.

So the government just asked the Delta variant to come in. Did they do this by email invitation or some other RSVP?
Did they stop requiring testing from residents returning from overseas for a period of time? Yes

did they only restart it when delta and other mutations began to show up in foreign countries - yes

was Delta detected for the first time before the reinstated testing was begun for those traveling from foreign origination points - yes

guessing it was the wacko from Florida’s fault though somehow

YA

Did they stop requiring testing from residents returning from overseas for a period of time? Yes

did they only restart it when delta and other mutations began to show up in foreign countries - yes

was Delta detected for the first time before the reinstated testing was begun for those traveling from foreign origination points - yes

guessing it was the wacko from Florida’s fault though somehow
I have been overseas during the pandemic and going again next week. Was required to be tested coming and going.

flyfishingfrog

I have been overseas during the pandemic and going again next week. Was required to be tested coming and going.
So?

again they stopped for a period for citizens and then restarted it when other countries - specifically India - started reporting high levels of mutated virus infections

but it was too late because before the reinstatement came into effect, Delta was already identified in upstate New York and Atlanta if I recall correctly

TCUdirtbag

Sick burn man.

Thanks propaganda machine - but the COVID vaccine would currently be the least effective vaccine ever approved by the FDA if the Biden administration pushes that through-

False.

actually had an Medical Board call about this subject last week to determine the suggestion of the Research committee on how to continue to press for major improvement since investment traditionally stops the minute FDA approval is received

Great! As delta and other possible variants continue to emerge, continued investment is important.

and you didn’t actually address the point of my reply - which was that the administration is trying to correlate mutations to a lack of vaccinated population in the US directly related to Delta when Delta mutated outside the country

I didn’t address this because it is stupid. It isn’t 1492. We’re post- industrial revolution and globalization. We slow the spread of an aggressive variant such as delta with high levels of vaccination. Literally no one said delta originated here or (except you) that we can stop any virus or variant at the border. Higher vaccination rates will absolutely slow the spread of the aggressive variants and prevent the likelihood of reimplementation of other health-related measures such as mask mandates, distancing, travel restrictions, and limited shutdowns.

and it was allowed in - put whatever spin you want on it - but it didn’t travel here in the wind

Again, you’re missing the forest for the anti-globalization/anti-immigration trees.

The vaccines are safe effective and important to keep people healthy and the US (and world) economy moving. Get vaccinated.

Bob Sugar

Because this administration, like his former boss, blame the US for the world’s problems.

Eight

not surprised the federal government can't come up with a creative solution to the problem

answer is simple, sell licenses to be able to dart other people. can you imagine the fun with this type of scenario at work.

tenor.gif