• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU confronts its history with the Confederacy, racism on campus

YA

I mean how many males have lost the opportunity to be professional soccer players simply because title IX cost them an opportunity to play college level competitive soccer at TCU alone......
Men's Soccer
-- NCAA senior players drafted by a Major League Soccer (MLS) team: Less than one in 50, or 1.9 percent. -- High school senior players eventually drafted by an MLS team: About one in 1,250, or 0.08 percent.

flyfishingfrog

Men's Soccer
-- NCAA senior players drafted by a Major League Soccer (MLS) team: Less than one in 50, or 1.9 percent. -- High school senior players eventually drafted by an MLS team: About one in 1,250, or 0.08 percent.
It was a joke...geez you need to trade your rage card for a sense of humor

Paul in uhh

Men's Soccer
So you’re saying that tcu not having a men’s soccer team for about 20 years has cost us an handful of MLS players

Showtime Joe 2.0

Keep playing the victim sitting at the top of the mountain

Affirmative action is overblown talking point of white males playing the victim card. Nonsense all of it
I'm not sitting on top of any mountain right now. In fact, I don't have a proverbial receptacle to relieve myself in.

But speaking of "nonsense," it's utterly nonsensical to deny that affirmative action is a form of reverse discrimination. And by creating beneficiaries, it naturally creates victims as well.

YA

I'm not sitting on top of any mountain right now. In fact, I don't have a proverbial receptacle to relieve myself in.

But speaking of "nonsense," it's utterly nonsensical to deny that affirmative action is a form of reverse discrimination. And by creating beneficiaries, it naturally creates victims as well.
If you are a white male you are on the top of the mountain in the USA. Crying about affirmative action is just a form of loser talk for those who couldn't make it anyway and use it as a crutch as to the "why" of their failures in life. Victim and loser mentality all rolled into one package.