• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU confronts its history with the Confederacy, racism on campus

YA

Please list for me all races/ethnicities/genders that are immune from being treated poorly. I'm a straight white Republican man.... pretty much the least popular class of human on earth right now
LOL, this is so made up victim mentality. You, me and all other white guys are at the top of everything in America. Acting like we are so sort of victims and facing reverse discrimination is as bad a look as the woke folks doing their thing. Nonsense all of it.

Austintxfrog94

Only if you wear Letterman's Association gear, then you are a sexist.
VtUrnXf.png

Sorry, you're not allowed to say "Letterman's" any longer. I missed the vote on this change apparently because surely this wasn't decided by a small group of much smarter people who know better for everyone.

Paul in uhh

Never ever travel to Berkeley, Portland or Seattle!
Some years ago I went to SF for business. While emceeing at a company social a man there in the audience discovered I was from Texas and interrupted to ask in front of the whole group if I would be voting for Beto. I told him it was none of his business and the man refused to speak to me the rest of the trip. LOL.

AroundWorldFrog

DMN: TCU confronts its history with the Confederacy, racism on campus

By Valeria Olivares

Freshman Brad Flick often sees Confederate flags hanging in the background of classmates’ rooms during his online classes at Texas Christian University.

Microaggressions — like phrases that include subtle discrimination or racial stereotypes — are a common occurrence for Black students like him, he said. Another Black student he knows was once told, “You talk really good for who you are,” he said.

“We don’t really talk about diversity as much as I think we should,” Flick, 19, said. “Without someone stepping in and educating and enlightening … TCU won’t change at all.”

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/news/edu...istory-with-the-confederacy-racism-on-campus/
Written by this oppressed person. LMAO

upload_2021-4-29_10-17-18.jpeg

AroundWorldFrog

LOL, this is so made up victim mentality. You, me and all other white guys are at the top of everything in America. Acting like we are so sort of victims and facing reverse discrimination is as bad a look as the woke folks doing their thing. Nonsense all of it.
I think that was sarcasm, but not surprised it was judged otherwise by this group.

Slavery officially ended in America in January 1863. However, according to the publication

'Quartz Africa'....."Africa now has the world's highest rate of modern-day slavery. An estimated

9.2 million people in Africa are forced to live in 'involuntary servitude'. Interesting...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Some years ago I went to SF for business. While emceeing at a company social a man there in the audience discovered I was from Texas and interrupted to ask in front of the whole group if I would be voting for Beto. I told him it was none of his business and the man refused to speak to me the rest of the trip. LOL.

Should have just said Texas is trying not to become California...

flyfishingfrog

I wonder how Volkswagen is still in business, since it was spawned by Nazis?
because the cancel culture portion of the left likes to pick and choose what they are offended by and want to cancel based on if it benefits them to cancel it or if it actually hurts them because they use it now....like VW which is a more common brand on the coasts where most of the cancel culture left seems to live.

Showtime Joe 2.0

I wonder how Volkswagen is still in business, since it was spawned by Nazis?
Right. The VW "Bug" or "Beetle" was designed during the Third Reich to impress Hitler as being a practical and affordable "People's Car," which is actually the English translation of "Volkswagen." Hitler was personally amused by the fact that the motor was in the rear of the vehicle.

Back in the '60s and '70s, I used to laugh at all the liberals and leftist hippies who drove Beetles, apparently ignorant of the car's origins. Of course, they were ignorant about a whole lot of stuff but that's another story.

Showtime Joe 2.0

If you're denying the fact that countless white men have lost out on job opportunities, promotions, and school admissions to lesser-qualified minority and female candidates over the past 50 years of "affirmative action" in this country, then you're woefully naive. Does the word "quota" mean anything to you?

flyfishingfrog

If you're denying the fact that countless white men have lost out on job opportunities, promotions, and school admissions to lesser-qualified minority and female candidates over the past 50 years of "affirmative action" in this country, then you're woefully naive. Does the word "quota" mean anything to you?
I mean how many males have lost the opportunity to be professional soccer players simply because title IX cost them an opportunity to play college level competitive soccer at TCU alone......

YA

Keep playing the victim sitting at the top of the mountain

Affirmative action is overblown talking point of white males playing the victim card. Nonsense all of it