• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU confronts its history with the Confederacy, racism on campus

Showtime Joe 2.0

If you are a white male you are on the top of the mountain in the USA. Crying about affirmative action is just a form of loser talk for those who couldn't make it anyway and use it as a crutch as to the "why" of their failures in life. Victim and loser mentality all rolled into one package.
I believe that all forms of discrimination based upon an immutable characteristic such as race are wrong, regardless of the skin color of the victim. Apparently, you disagree with me.

Now, you can choose to engage that argument intellectually on the merits or you can continue to throw epithets around, it's your choice.

YA

I believe that all forms of discrimination based upon an immutable characteristic such as race are wrong, regardless of the skin color of the victim. Apparently, you disagree with me.

Now, you can choose to engage that argument intellectually on the merits or you can continue to throw epithets around, it's your choice.
Of course discrimination is wrong, but I don't find your argument persuasive. But, I can summarize that you believe your life's failures are not the result of some other person being better, smarter and more qualified than you, but what you attribute to race as the only reasons for not achieving what you consider your natural born right. Continue to play the victim card, it is a good look for you.

tcudoc

Of course discrimination is wrong, but I don't find your argument persuasive. But, I can summarize that you believe your life's failures are not the result of some other person being better, smarter and more qualified than you, but what you attribute to race as the only reasons for not achieving what you consider your natural born right. Continue to play the victim card, it is a good look for you.
How many micro aggressions equal a macro aggression? I think you are on target to achieve it.
Be nicer to Joe...he's Joe 2.0 for goodness sake. He's like the Godfather.

Last edited:

Zubaz

Ya, you're a frog, and I like you very much, but don't ever take sides against Joe again. Ever.

Frog-in-law1995

So only people who identify as victims of discrimination can recognize that type of discrimination? Interesting.

YA

Interesting that I would guess you don’t have the inverse belief though and fail to miss the correlation between the two “opposing” viewpoints
Oh I see it, I just don’t believe as a white male that affirmative action has kept me from being successful.

Please list for me all races/ethnicities/genders that are immune from being treated poorly. I'm a straight white Republican man.... pretty much the least popular class of human on earth right now. When should I start demanding the education and enlightenment of those who disapprove of me in order to enact real change?
You left out southern. The only people it socially acceptable to make fun off

Eight

She's disturbingly ugly.....sort of resembles The Joker.
Guess she needs to blame her parents for that.

I think it's ok to say that, in these days and times.....it's only anti-ugly, and I haven't really seen many protests against that.....yet.

your post is disturbingly ugly

Pharm Frog

Congratulations! This thread has survived 5.75 pages longer than the best estimates! Punch and Non-penis cookies for all involved! Unless you want penis cookies. #nttawwt