• The KillerFrogs

Daje Johnson news

Gunner

His recruitment was a little frustrating, but the guy is such a talent, I'm just glad to have him. There is nothing he can't do at cornerback. He's in the top 10 in the nation at his position, I'm sure.

froginaustin

Per the American-Statesman print newspaper this morning, UTx received commitments from 2 defensive backs this weekend. The sports writer says this takes them to 25 commitments, including 4 DBs. He also said that one of the DB's already had a gray-shirt offer, but was bumped up to an immediate-scholly offer. So-- UTx may be full, except for gray shirt offers, unless someone else leaves the program or switches a commitment.

Welcome to TCU, Daje. You'll figure out quickly that there're good places to be in Texas outside the Austin area. I'm glad you're solid to TCU, and I wish you the best in your college career.

TCURiggs

Don't we all agree that this likely isn't what happened here? They haven't offered him.

Yes. He was hoping for an offer and it never came.

I can't wait to see what we shave off of his 40 time. He's going to be running a 3.9 after our staff gets through with him.

SnoSki

Cool! He's an exceptional player and I don't blame him keeping his options open. Hope to see him in purple when it's all said and done.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Colin Blake has decommitted from the aggies. Wil be interesting to watch what happens next. UT looks to be almost complete though I think they get one more WR at least.

FROGDADDY

Colin Blake has decommitted from the aggies. Wil be interesting to watch what happens next. UT looks to be almost complete though I think they get one more WR at least.

Given what we already have both on campus and in this class would you rather have Blake as a DB or Fuller as a QB?