• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. Vandy – Tuesday Game Thread

ThisIsOurTime

Also, we are going to have a battle of the Woo birds versus the Vandy whistler(s) tonight.  Fans who didn't like one or the other, sure aren't going to like both and should opt for ear plugs tonight.  Regardless, Frog fans that are present are going to have to bring the energy tonight especially if they let that Vandy guy keep whistling into the ESPN mics.

frognutz

swimmerbabe11 said:
I want very badly to marry David Price, but I hope he has a very bad day today. 
"Is it just me or is the crotch of Morrison's pants really long?

[Fify protected] [keep it clean]"

SB

steelfrog likes this

Armadillo

I'd like to make an announcment to the Board:

I just got home from work and slipped into my "Lucky TCU Baseball" shirt.  This shirt is THE key to us winning.  I bought it during the Regionals, and it hasn't let me down.  The 2 games we lost (NC State, ATM) I wasn't wearing.   Granted, it was an XL when I bought it 2 weeks ago, but after so many washings, it fits like a small now, but toadally worth it, pun intended.

However, I'm also not adverse to benching a former 1st baseman or even buying a bucket of chicken strips for Jobu.

But my LUCKY shirt is now on.  Therefore, we got this!

Ron Swanson

swimmerbabe11 said:
That fantasy isn't new. Its been there since I saw him eating dippin dots wearing gucci jeans in Lupton. 
The man is pretty. 
I remember that night. I was a couple rows behind him, Purke was dominating on the mound, and I drunkenly yelled something to Price about who had better stuff.

Got a solid laugh from the crowd

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Ron Swanson said:
I remember that night. I was a couple rows behind him, Purke was dominating on the mound, and I drunkenly yelled something to Price about who had better stuff.

Got a solid laugh from the crowd
How'd I miss that? Why was he here?

westtexfrog

swimmerbabe11 said:
Coach Schloss coached him, so he stopped by to watch a game When he was in town to play rangers
I was at that game too, he was sitting where CDC's family sits. I think it was a regional game because we were in 1B dugout and Price was talking to Schlossnagle off and on during breaks in the game. I'm pretty sure Price was on 2006 Team USA when Schlossnagle was one of the asst. coaches.

Ron Swanson

RollToad said:
How'd I miss that? Why was he here?
Coach Schloss coached him (on Team USA I believe), so he made the drive over from Arlington to watch Purke pitch and support Schloss. I believe it was a Regional game.

It had to be 2010 because Purke was filthy.

westtexfrog

Ron Swanson said:
Coach Schloss coached him (on Team USA I believe), so he made the drive over from Arlington to watch Purke pitch and support Schloss. I believe it was a Regional game.
It had to be 2010 because Purke was filthy.
That's the way I remember it.

Pharm Frog

Gonna be a good night.  Just finished eating AYCE ribs, sides, and toast for $13.99 at Billy Sims BBQ in North OKC.  Fella walks in and stops by the table and says, "Thanks for coming in, my name is Billy."  Very gracious and well-spoken man who preferred to talk BBQ over football.  One patron yells out "Boomer", and Billy says "Go Pokes".  Then said that Pokes like BBQ and didn't want to make them feel unwelcome.  I asked if Horned Frogs were welcome and he said "By the looks of you and that bone pile, Frogs must know their way around some BBQ too."  Several people wished the Frogs good luck tonight and one obviously knowledgeable guy commented on how hard the Frogs play the game and he wished the Sooners would learn some of that hustle.  Now gotta load up on some Lipitor and some beta blockers and settle in....