83.2 IP, 69 H, 46 R, 38 ER, 40 BB, 105 SO, .221 b/avg​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB0i1LwT4M​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBcfWBWHkcA​
 ​

TCUdirtbag

TCURiggs said:
David Price is a Bud Light drinker, eh? Says a lot about the man, IMO, and it ain't good.

Surely Holaday brought the beer. I mean, if Price lets you hitch a ride on his plane (again), the least you can do is bring the beer. 

cdsfrog

TCURiggs said:
David Price is a Bud Light drinker, eh? Says a lot about the man, IMO, and it ain't good.

You know my thoughts on beer.

However, free Bud light is not the same as paying for it. Free Beer has it's own category and that's awesome.

TCURiggs

cdsfrog said:

You know my thoughts on beer.

However, free Bud light is not the same as paying for it. Free Beer has it's own category and that's awesome.

I'm sure that they have their choice of beer on their plane. We're not talking about a commercial flight on Spirit here. That's how it works on my plane, anyway.

cdsfrog

TCURiggs said:

I'm sure that they have their choice of beer on their plane. We're not talking about a commercial flight on Spirit here. That's how it works on my plane, anyway.

haha for sure.

Frogged

Frogged
Let's get out there put the pedal down in the 1st inning and ram something inappropriate down their throats.

Oh and of course, let's darnin donkey punch these darners

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I just posted in the OP our preview video of this game as well as the link to the live stream of the postgame press conference that will go live following tonight's game.

jratexas

• any scouting report on Pfeifer?  how our hitters will match up with him? I feel like getting him over the other guy seems to good to be true... need reassurance please. That pitching curveball got in my head. The other guy seems like the much better choice on paper.

jratexas

also, watching this LSU CSF game makes me realize how good PM really is... and how much I will miss watching him pitch.  LSU is lighting them up... letting loose a lot of frustration pent up from playing us.