• The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson's Press Conference: Open Thread

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
FWBear said:
You LA boys would definitely know about pole smoking.  And smiley face emojis.  Experts in fact.

Curious how many of you would take the Frogs -7 this weekend?
n5LiALc.gif

TAINTed frog

FWBear said:
You LA boys would definitely know about pole smoking.  And smiley face emojis.  Experts in fact.

I'm pretty sure the NWLA is for NW Louisiana you darn tard.  Use context clues with your worthless degree from bu.  

See, I'm using context clues and assume you think he's from NW Los Angeles.  Further, you probably associate California strictly with gay people.  And, in addition, I don't think people refer to themselves as from Northwest Los Angeles (NWLA).

Edit: I just realized his "Location" says Shreveport, Louisiana - Odessa, Midland.  Man, you really are dumbass FW Bear.

flyfishingfrog

ranafea said:

#Facts vs Hype
Who cares about his past....did he rape someone at BU?

did he stay in school after being arrested?

In the same classes with the victim?

Did Baylor threaten the victim, reduce her scholarship, and thus force her to leave?

Geez, talk about missing the real problem...

ftwfrog

PapaBear said:

I hope you find happiness in life like the rest of us. 
This sums up a Baylor [ muschi ] more than any post on here. You darning dorks come to the TCU board talk boat, insult our coaches and players and the minute one of us tells you to go piss up a rope you come back with the "ohh poor me. I'm a little [ muschi ] who can't take it and I'll pray for you."

Yes our coach said something about your school because your school is a darning joke. Your football team is good and has been good for 2 whole years now, but your school, cult like environment, murder coverups, NCAA violations and rape victim punishment make me darning sick!!! So, [ Finebaum ] for brains, pray for me will you. I need some "happiness like the rest of you" Happiness for me will be watching that darning school "to the south of here" burn to the damn ground.

BankerFrog

FWBear said:
Oh no he didn't!  So.  Rent.  Free.

Black Friday will be extra delicious.  Thanks for the bulletin board material!  LOL

Fat Pat is obviously focused on Tech.  

3 out of 4.  3 Peat Champs.  I'll be back to remind you where you heard it.

This is the most childish thing I've ever seen written on these boards. Looks like something I would've posted on my junior high rivals MySpace page back in 7th grade. Wow.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
BankerFrog said:

This is the most childish thing I've ever seen written on these boards. Looks like something I would've posted on my junior high rivals MySpace page back in 7th grade. Wow.

He is now on moderator approval only! Won't be seeing anymore of this out of him.

netty2424

FWBear said:

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Have a crazy night in Shreveport that you don't like to talk about?

Reptilian

ftwfrog said:
This sums up a Baylor [Smelly Cat] more than any post on here. You darning dorks come to the TCU board talk boat, insult our coaches and players and the minute one of us tells you to go piss up a rope you come back with the "ohh poor me. I'm a little [Smelly Cat] who can't take it and I'll pray for you."
Yes our coach said something about your school because your school is a darning joke. Your football team is good and has been good for 2 whole years now, but your school, cult like environment, murder coverups, NCAA violations and rape victim punishment make me darning sick!!! So, [Craig James] for brains, pray for me will you. I need some "happiness like the rest of you" Happiness for me will be watching that darning school "to the south of here" burn to the damn ground.
I think you missed the Baylor memo that we arent rivals.

Pharm Frog

ftwfrog said:
Yes our coach said something about your school because your school is a darning joke. Your football team is good and has been good for 2 whole years now, but your school, cult like environment, murder coverups, NCAA violations and rape victim punishment make me darning sick!!! So, [Craig James] for brains, pray for me will you. I need some "happiness like the rest of you" Happiness for me will be watching that darning school "to the south of here" burn to the damn ground.

Try to be realistic.  When's the last time a cult-like campus environment burned to the damn ground in the Waco area?

nwlafrog

netty2424 said:
Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Have a crazy night in Shreveport that you don't like to talk about?
FWbear a d bag... I had to go back erase everything I wrote after I quoted his little diss he typed from his mothers basement that he aimed at me because after I read it, I felt like I came off as lashing out and instigating a fight between us and didn't want the mods to ban me. I just left it at "you're a chode, bear" or something like that. I can guarantee you that he wouldn't say that to my face though. I'll leave it at that.
#notoughguytalkintended

TCUdirtbag

FWBear said:
Thanks for the bulletin board material!  LOL

Honestly, if you get off on being reminded that a BU accepted a transfer player with a known sketchy (at best) past that then raped a BU student and the school got caught covering it up for years, there is a special place in the afterlife for you.