• The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson's Press Conference: Open Thread

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
We're carrying it live here at 12:30PM, you won't want to miss this one.

NOTE: as always, due to FrogVision restrictions we'll only carry the audio portion of today's press conference.

You can listen in using the player at the top of the main board page or the one embedded below.

LezzGetFroggy

I have heard from players that expecting Gray back this early was asking a lot... I have never had a knee injury but cannot imagine how tough it can be to come back both physically and mentally.

Pharm Frog

What plans are in place to prevent equipment/transportation from being tainted with feces?
Do you feel like players are wanting to live in big houses or eat Ramen this week?
Have you been told which B12 officiating crew will be assigned to the game?  If so, which crew?

TxFrog1999

Media room is packed, as expected, and we'll begin at 12:30. A few notes: during the player interviews Mark Cohen wanted the press to stick to only questions concerning this weekend's game, pretty sure that was just a student-related request as I expect Coach to field a full slate of questions concerning yesterday's circus.

TxFrog1999

Pharm Frog said:
What plans are in place to prevent equipment/transportation from being tainted with feces?
Do you feel like players are wanting to live in big houses or eat Ramen this week?
Have you been told which B12 officiating crew will be assigned to the game?  If so, which crew?
Probably not going to ask any of those, but if he isn't asked about Pierson or fails to bring it up I will be asking about how he's handling having been libeled by NBC.

Pharm Frog

TxFrog1999 said:
Probably not going to ask any of those, but if he isn't asked about Pierson or fails to bring it up I will be asking about how he's handling having been libeled by NBC.

Well if you won't ask the other questions, would you consider asking him to start every answer with the phrase, "It's like...."