• The KillerFrogs

City Market in Luling

tcudoc

I liked Good Luck bbq chiken.
Just a public health advisory, stay away from the "Bad Luck BBQ Chiken"(sic...or should it be sick). The bad luck was actually found to be salmonella. It was not actually bad luck at all...it was undercooked chiken.

Bob

Just a public health advisory, stay away from the "Bad Luck BBQ Chiken"(sic...or should it be sick). The bad luck was actually found to be salmonella. It was not actually bad luck at all...it was undercooked chiken.
Not so fast my friend -
Actual reviews:

Carol Usher
Local Guide · 18 reviews
2 months ago-
Love this place its located on Rosedale in fortworth

If you go go on a Saturday or Sunday and get the whole BBQ chicken meal for 899 it's worth it there's plenty of food and it's so good I love the barbecue sauce

o.jpg
st my

Purp

Is Billy’s in WS still open? I was wondering if they kept it open once he opened on Camp Bowie?
Didn't know he had one on Camp Bowie. I was last there probably 6 months ago in WS. My reserve unit was very close to there so I'd have lunch there once a month or so when I was drilling regularly.

DMFWTX

Do NOT do Railhead. Stuff is avg at best. Only item tolerable is their ribs. But then again, I haven't been since 2013.

Panther City BBQ is doing great q. They took over the spot Heim started at, Republic Bar. Brisket, ribs, cracked pepper sausage was awesome.

I read a new bbq joint plans to open in the paco & john spot, serving wagyu. We shall see if that is true, and how much that will cost.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Do NOT do Railhead. Stuff is avg at best. Only item tolerable is their ribs. But then again, I haven't been since 2013.

Panther City BBQ is doing great q. They took over the spot Heim started at, Republic Bar. Brisket, ribs, cracked pepper sausage was awesome.

I read a new bbq joint plans to open in the paco & john spot, serving wagyu. We shall see if that is true, and how much that will cost.
Between the wagyu and rent, I expect $6,000/lb.

The TCU Football Jerk

Billy's is terrific. Phenomenal banana pudding too. Very unique and delicious. They don't have it every day, but they have an unbelievable butterfly cut pork chop too. Great spot in White Settlement that few know much about.

No longer in that far west Fort Worth location(west of 820). Now he's on far west Camp Bowie, down close to the West Side Cafe.

tcudoc

Not so fast my friend -
Actual reviews:

Carol Usher
Local Guide · 18 reviews
2 months ago-
Love this place its located on Rosedale in fortworth

If you go go on a Saturday or Sunday and get the whole BBQ chicken meal for 899 it's worth it there's plenty of food and it's so good I love the barbecue sauce

o.jpg
st my
My review was for their fictitious rival, Bad Luck BBQ Chiken. Sorry for the confusion.

city market is the best on that run between houston and sa. consistent and quality.

never been a huge fan of mikeska's in columbus and the place in sealy has slipped a bit
Try Joel’s in Flatonia. It is on the north side of I-10 on the NW corner of the main Flatonia exit. Get their Texas size sliced beef... really good. Place has been there for 30+ years. Started as a road size pit...