• The KillerFrogs

Caleb Tanenbaum's Official Post-Spring Big 12 predictions

Frog-in-law1995

Had the Railhead Thursday rib plate special. Mighty good.

Jealous, I had about half of a lean cuisine that resembled potstickers and rice. But it's Thursday HH with the wife tonight. Her turn to pick, so probably Houlihans or Wildwood Grill closer to home. I'm gonna push for Cat City, though.

Frog-in-law1995

You should go over to that place called "the smoke pit" and try their bone in smoked pork chop. Think it's a special on fridays.

tumblr_lr4pomvFgx1qiuhxyo1_500.gif

BABYFACE

You should go over to that place called "the smoke pit" and try their bone in smoked pork chop. Think it's a special on fridays.

Can confirm that. Spike, Snowski, and froginlaw and I enjoyed that Chop on a visit. Need to kick back up the BBQ excursions. Thinking the week of the 15th.

IronSkillet

Jealous, I had about half of a lean cuisine that resembled potstickers and rice. But it's Thursday HH with the wife tonight. Her turn to pick, so probably Houlihans or Wildwood Grill closer to home. I'm gonna push for Cat City, though.

Cat City is delicious. If you convince the wife to go there and Jake is your waiter, give him a hard time. Good friend of mine.

Never been, but thanks for the tip. I'll try it out.

May I recommend "Texas Pit" in Saginaw off of Main St. Just look for the giant smiley face sign. Awesome BBQ