• The KillerFrogs

Caleb Scott

TronCarter

Now now, children. We're all Frogs here. Remember the common enemy
yBAYLOR2-articleLarge.jpg

NYC Horned Frog

Is he THE enemy? Last couple of seasons whoever we played I figured out why they are my most hated, more specifically Baylor and Tech. Now in the offseason I'm thinking Tech, if I ever want to get pissed off I just read a few posts on raiderpower and then want to kill somebody. I feel pretty meh about Baylor. Might be because I'm from Midland though.

jack the frog

TronCarter said:

Baylor missed a big opportunity. If they had been assigned a sexy BCS opponent and managed to win rather than suffering a bed crapping to a meh team they might have done some real damage to TCU and Tech. As it turns out they seem to have gained almost nothing as far as the final recruiting cards seem to be playing out.

ifrog

TronCarter said:
You seem like one of those guys that is anti-Baylor as much as some of the Baylor fans are anti-TCU

Touché

SnoSki

NYC Horned Frog said:
Is he THE enemy? Last couple of seasons whoever we played I figured out why they are my most hated, more specifically Baylor and Tech. Now in the offseason I'm thinking Tech, if I ever want to get pissed off I just read a few posts on raiderpower and then want to kill somebody. I feel pretty meh about Baylor. Might be because I'm from Midland though.
Baylor is the cousin. Similar, but different enough that you don't understand the relation.

Tech is the neighbor boy who swears he is good at sports but really only made the all star team because his dad was a coach.

SMU is the rich kid one neighborhood over who spends his free time practicing his horseback skills.

pastorfrog

SnoSki said:
Baylor is the cousin. Similar, but different enough that you don't understand the relation.

Tech is the neighbor boy who swears he is good at sports but really only made the all star team because his dad was a coach.

SMU is the rich kid one neighborhood over who spends his free time practicing his horseback skills.

Texas is the Bush family.  Born of 3rd base and thought they hit a triple.