• The KillerFrogs

Brief recruiting update

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
3 maybe 4 slots left for 2012 and some studs wanting to fill them. You would think the last spots go to LB, DL, OL, S but possibly swap in another WR and who knows what else.

Some notables:

Jordon Roos the big OG/OT from Celina picks Purdue.

Frank Kee looks to be preferred walk-on so right now no slot taken.

OP Walkers big WR Raymond Jackson talking a lot to TCU and he sys he is offered.

Mentioned a while back T J Davis has TCU in his fianl group, stud CB from Tallahassee

http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=138626

Safety spot:

One spot looks for sure to be a safety and the candidates are Ladarrell McNeil (picks tonight and not looking great for TCU), Devin Fuller (in final 10 but not at the top right now), Travis Blanks (visited TCU and had a good time but not sure enough to pull him from Clem commit), Nelson Agholor (TCU still in it but not at top). Other to watch include Travon Blanchard.

Go to go...update as you may

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
OK, sorry. In San Fran and wife says I am tired of waiting around even though I walked from Snob Hill to the wharf to Telegraph Hill and back though the kid and wife took a taxi back from the wharf and I was sitting here typing while she was sleeping and not really caring if I got back okay or not and then the maids want in to clean the room and she's up and saying how about we go touring around and I am like give a second to wrap this up and she's like I'll meet you, all the while the kid is getting a relaxing massage which I always say is too much expense to get one myself but kid has little concept of how much time it took to pay for these things but we spoiled him so its really my fault as the wife says but I am not the one who says go get a massage or its okay to get that dog if you really want it even though dad said no and to wait until you get out of school and can take care of it cause we know who has to sit the big guy as the kid trips from one coast to another having a great time while I work to put food on the table and pay his tuition so anway I had to drop everything I was doing so I could tour with the lady even though my knees were killing me from walking down all those steps on Grant and up and down Mason but she thinks you just take a couple of Aleve and you should be able walk it all over again but Iknow it also takes a few glasses of wine on top before I can move so I convince her to go to the bar and she sees Gena Rowlands sitting next to us and she goes all Notebook on me and I have to say something to her friend to start up a conversation so she can tell Gena how much she enjoys her feel chick flicks and they say they are filming another great feel good movie and then are off to Australia to film some other tear jerker and I am like hey how about this great weather cause its been hotter than Hades back in Texas which they say yeah we filmed some other chick flick in Smithville TX and it was hot then and I am like where is Smithville and wife kicks me and says we should go and we shake hands and leave and she's practically in tears saying she just just loves her and I am like yes maybe I get some special treatment now but no I get no credit for helping go gaga on Gena cause it was just fate and I am like I guess it was fate when that transvestite on a bike ran into me on the wharf and she laughs and says he did has some nice earings on and by the way there's this dress in the shop downstairs I really like and some lady came in while she was in there who was much bigger and said she wanting to get this dress that is a 4 and her size but it is still there cause there was no way she could fit into that dress so I am like I need some more wine so i get a bottle of Frogs Leap because while we were in the bar they had CBSSports on abd guess what was playing the replay of the Frogs destruction of Utah and so I take the bottle back pour a glass and proceed to KFc...

OmniscienceFrog

OK, sorry. In San Fran and wife says I am tired of waiting around even though I walked from Snob Hill to the wharf to Telegraph Hill and back though the kid and wife took a taxi back from the wharf and I was sitting here typing while she was sleeping and not really caring if I got back okay or not and then the maids want in to clean the room and she's up and saying how about we go touring around and I am like give a second to wrap this up and she's like I'll meet you, all the while the kid is getting a relaxing massage which I always say is too much expense to get one myself but kid has little concept of how much time it took to pay for these things but we spoiled him so its really my fault as the wife says but I am not the one who says go get a massage or its okay to get that dog if you really want it even though dad said no and to wait until you get out of school and can take care of it cause we know who has to sit the big guy as the kid trips from one coast to another having a great time while I work to put food on the table and pay his tuition so anway I had to drop everything I was doing so I could tour with the lady even though my knees were killing me from walking down all those steps on Grant and up and down Mason but she thinks you just take a couple of Aleve and you should be able walk it all over again but Iknow it also takes a few glasses of wine on top before I can move so I convince her to go to the bar and she sees Gena Rowlands sitting next to us and she goes all Notebook on me and I have to say something to her friend to start up a conversation so she can tell Gena how much she enjoys her feel chick flicks and they say they are filming another great feel good movie and then are off to Australia to film some other tear jerker and I am like hey how about this great weather cause its been hotter than Hades back in Texas which they say yeah we filmed some other chick flick in Smithville TX and it was hot then and I am like where is Smithville and wife kicks me and says we should go and we shake hands and leave and she's practically in tears saying she just just loves her and I am like yes maybe I get some special treatment now but no I get no credit for helping go gaga on Gena cause it was just fate and I am like I guess it was fate when that transvestite on a bike ran into me on the wharf and she laughs and says he did has some nice earings on and by the way there's this dress in the shop downstairs I really like and some lady came in while she was in there who was much bigger and said she wanting to get this dress that is a 4 and her size but it is still there cause there was no way she could fit into that dress so I am like I need some more wine so i get a bottle of Frogs Leap because while we were in the bar they had CBSSports on abd guess what was playing the replay of the Frogs destruction of Utah and so I take the bottle back pour a glass and proceed to KFc...

So, do the Guiness BOWR people approve it?

Rabble Rouser

csb1.jpg

FrogsMcGee

That is one long sentance. Also, welcome to SF. I bet you are enjoying this 70 degree stuff compared to that 100 stuff back home. Don't walk around if you cant stand the hills. Take a cab or ride the bus - both easy.

cdsfrog

That is one long sentance. Also, welcome to SF. I bet you are enjoying this 70 degree stuff compared to that 100 stuff back home. Don't walk around if you cant stand the hills. Take a cab or ride the bus - both easy.

SF is awesome, as is san diego, santa barbara etc. Major problem is the expense. My house I bought here would cost almost 2 milllion (1.2-2million depending on the area) :(

Gunner

Don't you know football is underway. Get you butt home, and give us some practice reports. You are the press and can get in to watch. All us season ticket holders can fly a kite.

joefrog91

I would have talked to Gena Rowlands about her film "Gloria" or the John Cassavetes movies before I would have even thought of The Notebook. I'm a film snob though. :tongue:

oldscribe

Don't you know football is underway. Get you butt home, and give us some practice reports. You are the press and can get in to watch. All us season ticket holders can fly a kite.
Except that Feisty for all his merit is not the press, and it wouldn't matter because the practices are closed to the press anyway. Season tickets do not include automatic access to closed practices. You are firing wildly, Gunner.

I feel like I just read Ulysses.

Gunner

Except that Feisty for all his merit is not the press, and it wouldn't matter because the practices are closed to the press anyway. Season tickets do not include automatic access to closed practices. You are firing wildly, Gunner.

Feisty is not the press. I thought he was writing for the board. Hmmm, I guess George Will isn't the press either. Writers for blogs are now invited on talk shows just as TV talking heads. You need to catch up.

oldscribe

Feisty is not the press. I thought he was writing for the board. Hmmm, I guess George Will isn't the press either. Writers for blogs are now invited on talk shows just as TV talking heads. You need to catch up.
What? George Will was spotted at a closed Frog practice? In that case there IS room to complain!