• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Two choices
- MHver is a WV Twitter moron who knows nothing.
- Bob Burda, VP of B12 Communications, straight up lied on the air while refuting some Twitter report from a WV moron.

The 1st one is much more probable.
Truth is a rare commodity in these sad times...

Limey Frog

Truth is a rare commodity in these sad times...
When passing ruffians are saying "nie" to old ladies in the streets, what can you expect?

Seriously, though, MHVer is a tool. Disregard anything you see from him or any similar account, unless it's so obvious you could already have inferred it from established information.

Brevity Frog

When passing ruffians are saying "nie" to old ladies in the streets, what can you expect?

Seriously, though, MHVer is a tool. Disregard anything you see from him or any similar account, unless it's so obvious you could already have inferred it from established information.
Well that’s no fun.

I will say his smoke has turned into fire before....

It has also been nothing but smoke before too....

Limey Frog

Well that’s no fun.

I will say his smoke has turned into fire before....

It has also been nothing but smoke before too....
He's right whenever his "sources" "inform" him of things that could easily be inferred by any reader of reputable journalists covering the story.

I have no idea what possesses some people to derive their daily jollies from anonymously publishing fake claims about secret information that they attribute to mysterious sources they don't have. People are weird.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I will admit that I have never met anyone from Ruffia. What is their chief exported item?
Ruffles. Their trade exploded in the mid-Sixteenth Century when, under the reign of Elizabeth I, this curious bit of neckware became a fashion rage.

But, like all fashions, this one eventually died out. And, by 1650, things in Ruffia were looking grim indeed. An invasion by their backward, but determined neighbor, [ Finebaum ]smania, further hastened this economic distress. After two long years of war, the Ruffians were able to drive out the [ Finebaum ]smanians, and reclaim their lands. "We would never surrender to a bunch of [ Finebaum ]s!" they cried...