• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Limey Frog

Fisticuffs, no doubt.

iu

tcudoc

Ruffles. Their trade exploded in the mid-Sixteenth Century when, under the reign of Elizabeth I, this curious bit of neckware became a fashion rage.

But, like all fashions, this one eventually died out. And, by 1650, things in Ruffia were looking grim indeed. An invasion by their backward, but determined neighbor, [ Finebaum ]smania, further hastened this economic distress. After two long years of war, the Ruffians were able to drive out the [ Finebaum ]smanians, and reclaim their lands. "We would never surrender to a bunch of [ Finebaum ]s!" they cried...
Darned filter messing with, what I am certain is, a perfectly good joke.

tcudoc

It appears this thread has been derailed into Monty Python-esque humor. I apologize and somebody please get it back on track.

Endless Purple

Sorry, but an expansion/realignment post here.

Now that Notre Dame is AAU, it looks like the B1G has cleared their supposed hurdles from their end on inviting them (I am guessing the current B1G AAU members, ie. all of them, were able to help push through ND membership). I also wonder if ND is tied to the AAC GoR since they only have a scheduling agreement for football and not full membership. Could that be a Washington, Stanford, ND, +1 for the next round in the B1G?

Limey Frog

I think the Big Ten invited Notre Dame in about 1960 and never rescinded the offer.

CU board of regents meeting scheduled for Tuesday, apparently. It can only mean one of two things: they're joining the Big 12, or they're talking about something else entirely. Obviously boards of regents exist almost exclusively to discuss conference realignment behind closed doors, so...

82 Frog Fever

This thread is part of the Zombie Apocalypse!
It should have died long ago but somehow it keeps going like the walking dead invasion we all fear.
What? This thread has a clear lifeline thru 2036 and the ACC negotiations.
It should easily blow away the license plate thread.
You didn’t read the Klatt article? It’s never gonna end.