1. The KillerFrogs

Big 10 votes to play football this fall....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Sep 16, 2020.

1. scheiss the big ten.

2. So what changed?

They need to do the right thing and fire their commissioner

3. And the CFB Playoff should say "Congrats, but EABOD if you think you are getting an entry this season."

Salfrog likes this.
  4. Yep, fought so hard against the political posturing of the commissioner. If that guy doesn't lose his job it would be amazing to me.

TopFrog, Mean Purple, Salfrog and 3 others like this.
  5. What a conference.

6. Welp, they went from laughingstock to... Laughingstock.

Good thing there's only four Power Conferences. Makes picking Playoff teams easy, even for ESP..Uh.. The Committee.

7. does this mean biden will stop running the ad featuring an empty michigan stadium?

8. End of October seems a bit excessive.

I was under the impression many of these schools had continued to practice.

9. I have no clue what they’ve been allowed to do, but to be fair, they’ve been messed around with for the past two months by their own conference/commissioner. Giving them a month seems somewhat reasonable, although I would have expected one week earlier

10. In their defense we've been practicing since July and still aren't ready to play. Am I right???

11. As Dave Ramsey says, “cash is king.”

MCFROG III, TopFrog, HG73 and 3 others like this.
  12. #18 tcudoc, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    I think we’ve got Robert Spencer at QB, in his dreamzzz...

13. Gonna be fascinating to watch as they have games get cancelled due to corona surges. If they have 50+ players dealing with close contact quarantine you could see two consecutive games get cancelled. Then what? Do they finish their schedule during bowl season? Will they even get a team into the playoff if they haven't been able to crown a conference champion and build up enough data points? The crazy is only going to get worse, I'm afraid.

14. Teams just need to play as many games as possible and damn the rest of it. If [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] gets cancelled then that's how it goes. Any amount of games is better than no games.