• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

MTfrog5

Baylor fans acting like Oakman got robbed of a long NFL career. If he didn’t do it then it does suck for him, but let’s not pretend he wasn’t the most overrated player in college football

Big Frog II

Baylor better be glad they are not in Denton County after a jury awarded a young lady $32 million for being drugged and raped by two 9th grade football players. Wow, 9th grade.

Pharm Frog

they are still trying to cover it up!

When I was in charge of admissions at a different college and tour guides and recruiters reported in to me, there would have been severe repercussions for their directors if they’d been instructed to remove our student newspaper.

peacock

Congrats to the Trib but that headline clearly shows what a disaster the McClennan County DAs office is and why these not-guilty Baylor rape verdicts does not mean they were falsely accused! It just means Baylor Law has some terrible grads!

netty2424

Baylor fans acting like Oakman got robbed of a long NFL career. If he didn’t do it then it does suck for him, but let’s not pretend he wasn’t the most overrated player in college football
Crazy how fast people forget how slow and foolish he looked at times. He would’ve washed out immediately. I’ve seen the same IG post 4-5 times today that people are re-posting. It said he would’ve been first overall pick in the draft and missed out on $25mil. Lol. Mmmmmk.

AroundWorldFrog

Crazy how fast people forget how slow and foolish he looked at times. He would’ve washed out immediately. I’ve seen the same IG post 4-5 times today that people are re-posting. It said he would’ve been first overall pick in the draft and missed out on $25mil. Lol. Mmmmmk.
https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/03/...s-team-wont-be-affected-by-shawn-oakman-news/

Why is Baylor not playing a P5 team? Thought the Big 12 rules required it now.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-team-notre-dame-fighting-irish-going-forward

netty2424

ATC Frog

Pharm Frog

In on 1776. God Bless 'Merica

giphy.gif