• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

jack the frog

This is great news for Briles. Now he can be fully exonerated as the spotless Christian man he is and at long last be restored to his rightful position as Baylor's head football coach.

This will be exactly what they are chirping over there. Guarantee it. Hopefully he ends up with handcuffs on him instead and a mess of flagrant institutional control issues.

Froggish

Soon to be headlines in Waco...

“Seemingly overnight, Waco becomes the worlds largest paper shredder market”

“Paper shredder mfgs seeing unprecedented sales with Waco retailers”

H0RNEDFR0G

So, how will this go? How can the judge know if baylor is including everything?

I think this is why he's ordering from Pepper Hamilton:

Judge Robert Pitman said in his order that Philadelphia-based Pepper Hamilton must produce all materials related to its internal review that resulted in a 2016 summary report finding an "institutional failure at every level."

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Begs the question.....

How much paper can their Brazos toilet bowl hold?
And who’s gotta match?
That would be the mother of all bonfire offers, hey, got any burn-bags of evidence? Bring’m now. Poop, it would be like Monty Python & bring out your dead.....

AroundWorldFrog

I swear Kim Mulkey is drunk off her ass. Just interviewed with Holly Rowe and could hardly talk between the 3rd and 4th Qs. With Oregon on the verge of beating them. Maybe snuck a few shots at half time.

AroundWorldFrog

Wow, Baylor just got away with what might have been a Flagrant 2 and ejection in men's BB. A hard hand right to the face of an Oregon player. Announcers were dumbfounded it wasn't called. Instead Baylor is going to squeak one out and Mulkey can finished getting ripped, whether alcohol or opioids.

Edit. She is just a nasty human being.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Kim was so excited...she was hugging everyone in sight. Viewed from behind, when she hugged one assistant coach, I swear her Depends were showing.