• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Yep. I’m an old and went to D-Now weekends a couple of times when I was in late junior high/early high school. Great (not so great) memory of going out to wrap one of our Sunday School teacher’s house who happened to live across the street from where I lived. I was in the front yard attempting to reach the first branches of the pine trees when a deep voice said, “Can you step over here for a minute, I’d like to have a word with you.” Oops...”Hi dad...didn’t think you’d be up at 2am.” Response: “You’re not known for your thinking.” But he did let us finish wrapping the house after speaking with our host and then bought a ton of Shipley’s donuts and brought them over later that morning and watched us clean it up.
Priceless.

Big Frog II

I have no clue why Mac has chosen to defend that program.....

Their program should be nuked. They all knew what was going on. They all did their best along with the City of Waco and McLennan County to hide it. They wanted to win so badly after having been the joke of the Big 12 since its inception that nothing was going to get in their way. They deserve no mercy.

As for Art, he has been a cheat since Stephenville. He should never be allowed to coach in this country ever again. He doesn't care about anything but winning. Steroids and coeds be damned.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Here is where Muck shows he lacks analytical skills.

He does not seem to make the connection between the following two areas. Baylor covered up serious criminal matters to avoid issuing discipline in order to keep players on the field.

"According to sources, the NCAA believes football players at Baylor had a different set of rules than students when it came to disciplinary cases. "

"According to its bylaws, the NCAA didn’t have much of a reason to open an investigation in the first place. The organization handles matters regarding recruiting, eligibility and practices."

Purp

Maybe he is afraid that, if bu got cut off at the footballs, the realignment process might leave out his beloved Kansas.
Also plausible. Given his proclivity for making up bizarre excuses to be around cheerleaders and showgirls I wouldn't be stunned if he had some ugly sexual deviance skeletons in his closet.