• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Purp

Here's an interesting post from Baylor Fans entitled 'RIP 61-58':

Alas, we knew thee well.

It's officially dead. After four straight years of coming up on the wrong side of the scoreboard, 61-58 has earned it's right to rest in the grave. Now, whether or not TCU would trade 4 years of wins over Baylor in exchange for the win that would have won them the outright Big XII title and probably a slot in the playoff, 61-58 has little to no use for Baylor, beginning the next game when we blew our momentum in Morgantown to 2018 when Matt Rhule found himself Pattersoned at home on Senior Day.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to see anymore signs. That shouldn't be our glory, especially anymore. Besides, that score comes from a more successful era of Baylor football that many here would like to forget.

I am not saying to forget that game by any means. You should remember it as many Baylor alumni remember the "Miracle on the Brazos." It was that kind of epic game, and the game that became a defining moment for McLane Stadium.

But, four years' later it sounds like we're hanging on to a stupid game because we are no longer capable of coming up with a successful season. It's just sad.

We need to show the world that we are now looking ahead. We need to show that our best times are still ahead.

So, join me in sending off 61-58 to where it belongs: in the history books.
What if that win gets vacated and can't even belong in history books?

SwissArmyFrog

What if that win gets vacated and can't even belong in history books?

Then we'll have beaten Baylor for the last 5 years running, instead of 4! Win-Win!

giphy.gif

Purp

It’s hard to put a finger on which dork is my favorite. I think it’s the dork in the floppy sun hat on the far left.
No way. It's gotta be the main attraction. Even LegoLand dork has a more athletic running stride than that. And the midriff showing as he gesticulates to get momentum just shows you how hard he's working to get going that slowly.

Surely the gif could last longer than that or did the camera cut away because he was trampled?

Ron Swanson

No way. It's gotta be the main attraction. Even LegoLand dork has a more athletic running stride than that. And the midriff showing as he gesticulates to get momentum just shows you how hard he's working to get going that slowly.

Surely the gif could last longer than that or did the camera cut away because he was trampled?
It was a super short intro clip

Frog-in-law1995

I think the tall goober in back is my favorite. Can’t stop watching his expression change from “golly this is fun” to “oh crap, I’m far too slow and am about to get trampled.”

Smellslikeroses

I finally had a chance to finish watching the Baylor game while the little ones took a nap. On the last Baylor play, Mimms threw his mouthpiece at the ref after not getting a flag. I had to watch several times to make sure I saw it right. Should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty.