• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

CountryFrog

I’m told that Mrs Pharm has an Instagram account for our Bernedoodle. I cannot personally confirm nor deny this as I’ve never visited Instagram
My wife has some sort of social media account for one of our dogs too. I don't remember which one because this site is the closest that I will ever get to social media.

ATC Frog

Also, that T-REX chode that one of you guys found on Twitter a whole back? He apparently stopped by the tailgate that my brother attends for his first home game in quite some time.

Edit: and somehow he got a field pass too

SwissArmyFrog

Here's an interesting post from Baylor Fans entitled 'RIP 61-58':

Alas, we knew thee well.

It's officially dead. After four straight years of coming up on the wrong side of the scoreboard, 61-58 has earned it's right to rest in the grave. Now, whether or not TCU would trade 4 years of wins over Baylor in exchange for the win that would have won them the outright Big XII title and probably a slot in the playoff, 61-58 has little to no use for Baylor, beginning the next game when we blew our momentum in Morgantown to 2018 when Matt Rhule found himself Pattersoned at home on Senior Day.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to see anymore signs. That shouldn't be our glory, especially anymore. Besides, that score comes from a more successful era of Baylor football that many here would like to forget.

I am not saying to forget that game by any means. You should remember it as many Baylor alumni remember the "Miracle on the Brazos." It was that kind of epic game, and the game that became a defining moment for McLane Stadium.

But, four years' later it sounds like we're hanging on to a stupid game because we are no longer capable of coming up with a successful season. It's just sad.

We need to show the world that we are now looking ahead. We need to show that our best times are still ahead.

So, join me in sending off 61-58 to where it belongs: in the history books.