• The KillerFrogs

Baylor's Seth Russell Has a Cervical Fracture

Reptilian

PurpleBlood87 said:
Stidham should have been in the game but Art and tape fingers were running up the stats. Just like playing Coleman and the first string receiver's with three minutes to play.
at a minimum he shouldn't have been running the zone read option with and QB run option. Hand off or throw if you really want another score.

However, I'm sure Art was not aware he was still in the game.

Austintxfrog94

tcumaniac said:
jEPSVFt.gif
"going to evaluate Seth in the next few days," Briles said. "If he's cleared, he'll play, because he's a tough hombre now."

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
netty2424 said:
I'm not positive on this, but I was thinking Perty's was more in his back than his neck. Could be wrong but that's what I remember.

Petty's was the spinal process, that doesn't impinge on the cord. Is this the actual vertebral bone surrounding the spinal cord? One is much more dangerous than the other.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

1. cer·vix

[ˈsərviks]

NOUN

the narrow necklike passage forming the lower end of the uterus.

• technical

the neck.

• a part of other bodily organs resembling a neck.

ORIGIN

mid 18th cent.: Latin

French Frog

I would be glad to see you in consultation.  I will make an opening on Monday, in case you are still hurting.  Alternatively, I can call in a medal dose pack for you.

I never want to disparage my medical brethren.

My Buddy Steve

French Frog said:
I would be glad to see you in consultation.  I will make an opening on Monday, in case you are still hurting.  Alternatively, I can call in a medal dose pack for you.

I never want to disparage my medical brethren.
"Snake a tube down his throat.... I'll be there in a few hours"

Brog

Art Briles to Seth Russell at the beginning of the fourth quarter: "I don't give a GD that we're leading by 25 points and I don't give a GD that you say your neck is hurting, I say GET BACK IN THE GAME AND RUN UP THE SCORE!"  (I heard that's what he said from one of my sources.)

eh0215

I mean, it's not like we haven't had Boykin in the game when it was well in control this season or last. Let us not cast stones in glass houses.