• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Predictions

Skip Jansen

really athletic big, what are the chances for a signature

Yeah. Really long and pretty aggressive.

I think the chances are fair. Most think Pitt leads but that could change pretty quickly. I believe Pitt, St. John's, and TCU will be the final 3.

Look, I like TCU's chances when they get any kid on campus. Who wouldn't fall in love with the campus, facilities, and the people.

I do know that TCU is recruiting at a level that's never been seen before and that's exciting. When you recruit the top kids, you are not going to get them all.

Last thing. I was told that they will not take a post player, in the early period, unless it is someone that they are 100% sure about. They would definitely take Omoruyi, but I can't say that they are unanimous on Lampkin. Foot speed seems to be the biggest question.

Farmfrog

Skip you definitely have an in with someone on the staff. I was told the same thing by someone in the know about Lampkin. Omoruyi is a take all day every day.

Does anyone have a link to the hype video from a season or two ago where the team were playing at the basketball court under the bridge at Trinity Park? I’m trying to show a student for a video project.

Thanks in advance!

Mavsman53

Eddie Lampkin will announce his college decision tomorrow. TCU is listed as the favorite according to 247.

Also, Cliff Omoruyi visited Auburn last weekend and was supposed to visit TCU this weekend, but he has decided not to visit TCU, at least not for now. It appears that he will not be a Frog

Skip Jansen

Eddie Lampkin will announce his college decision tomorrow. TCU is listed as the favorite according to 247.

Also, Cliff Omoruyi visited Auburn last weekend and was supposed to visit TCU this weekend, but he has decided not to visit TCU, at least not for now. It appears that he will not be a Frog

Wouldn't want to steal a young man's moment but I would say that a Big 12 school in north Texas feels pretty good about this.

Farmfrog

So no Omoruyi but a good chance with Lampkin. With what Skip posted a while back the staff must have decided he was a take.