• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Predictions

Mavsman53

Yes, Peavy was here last weekend. So far, he has visited Fla, Texas Tech and TCU. He is looking to schedule 2 more visits. UT is also very much in the mix for him.

Genbukan

One more item-

Next weekend's visitors include:

- JaKobe Coles F 6-7 Denton TX
- Saba Gigberia F-C 7-0 Prolific Prep (CA)

Wasn't Saba at Henderson Prep with Fuller and Taryn Todd last year? He strikes me as more of a stretch 4 rather than a true post like Lampkin - would he still be a take now?

Skip Jansen

Wasn't Saba at Findlay Prep with Fuller and Taryn Todd last year? He strikes me as more of a stretch 4 rather than a true post like Lampkin - would he still be a take now?

Yes. He played with P.J. and Taryn at Findlay Prep last year.

Definitely a European style stretch 4 type. I was told a few weeks ago that they would take both Lampkin and Gigiberia.

Last edited:

Rose Bowl

Hey Skip, what have you heard about Mike Miles? Have heard we have really gained ground with him and he would be a nice get. Any truth to this and has he visited yet?

Skip Jansen

Hey Skip, what have you heard about Mike Miles? Have heard we have really gained ground with him and he would be a nice get. Any truth to this and has he visited yet?

I don't think TCU has a lot of interest in Miles.

He's probably better suited for Conference USA instead of the Big 12.

The PGs they are focusing on are-

-KK Robinson and Skylar Wicks.

Wicks is an under the radar kid out of Clearwater, FL. He's 6-5 and has an enormous upside.

Rose Bowl

I don't think TCU has a lot of interest in Miles.

He's probably better suited for Conference USA instead of the Big 12.

The PGs they are focusing on are-

-KK Robinson and Skylar Wicks.

Wicks is an under the radar kid out of Clearwater, FL. He's 6-5 and has an enormous upside.

I like 6’5” but what kind of ballhandler is he?

Rose Bowl

Very good ball handler. He has all the qualities you look for in a PG (recognition, decision making, understands pace, etc.) plus he has the length to potentially be a disruptive defender.

I’m going to ask the big question and it’s do we have a chance with him? Intrigued as to why he only have three offers. Will he visit?

Rose Bowl

Any updates on Peavy, Coles or Frank?

Skip, do you have any idea who the priority guys are? Who is the one guy they will take no matter what? I think that guy is Peavy.

Skip Jansen

Any updates on Peavy, Coles or Frank?

Skip, do you have any idea who the priority guys are? Who is the one guy they will take no matter what? I think that guy is Peavy.

IMO it comes down to TCU and TTU for Peavy.

Coles is coming in this weekend so we should more after that.

Frank is still a possibility but is still being evaluated. Should know more after Coles visit and Frank's visit to Vandy,

I don't know that there is one player that is a "priority" over others but Peavy is definitely high on the board. KK, Gigiberia, Wicks, and Coles are up there as well.