• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

SparkleFrog

nwlafrog said:
Dang, I didn't notice that.... Like I said. I don't Twitter. It was sent to me from a Longhorn friend.
No matter when it was said, it's still messed up and is a reflection of their enmeshed identities (Waco + Baylor = as intertwined as the threads in their ugly green and gold spirit wear). It's unhealthy. That dysfunctional environment is the perfect breeding (poor choice of words, yet fitting) ground for scandal.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
gohornedfrogs said:
Yes, why is it that ESPN can roll into town and uncover new things every day, while the Waco media can't seem to find anything at all?
Is there a medical/psychological term for willfull blindness?
Tcudoc, as always I defer to you for final medical judgement. This posting will not self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck, Jim.

DeuceBoogieNights

f_399 said:
Imagine if this did happen in TCU.

Our drug bust was portrayed like a mexican drug cartel bust.

If this happened at TCU or in Austin or Norman or Ohio State or Michigan or anywhere but Baylor, it would be national news with nonstop coverage.

2314@work

Contributor
DeuceBoogieNights said:

If this happened at TCU or in Austin or Norman or Ohio State or Michigan or anywhere but Baylor, it would be national news with nonstop coverage.
ESPN is not national? But I get your point. Just wait a day or two.

2314@work

Contributor
ShadowFrog said:
Is there a medical/psychological term for willfull blindness?
Tcudoc, as always I defer to you for final medical judgement. This posting will not self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck, Jim.

For the Romper Rooms who post on the HASMSP thread, aka The Generally Bored, he was making a reference to the old TV show, 'Mission Impossible.' I bet you peeps miss Shack.

frognutz said:

not saying I don't agree, but who exactly would be left to fire all these people?  Do they just fire one another?
I was hoping a Federal Prosecutor or DOJ Prosecutor would go after them all by indicting them.  Once indicted they would quit for the best interests of Baylor University.   However they would probably not since they have no souls, feelings, heart, etc.  Perhaps the Board of Regents fires everyone then they resign en mass?

Big Frog II

Is it possible that any of the cover up artists could go to jail?  Is it possible that the athletic department, football coaches, and the Waco Police could be guilty of obstruction of justice?  Isn't that a crime that carries a sentence?

2314@work

Contributor
Big Frog II said:
Is it possible that any of the cover up artists could go to jail?  Is it possible that the athletic department, football coaches, and the Waco Police could be guilty of obstruction of justice?  Isn't that a crime that carries a sentence?
Call the (law enforcement) Texas Rangers.

BABYFACE

ifrog said:
"The incident became an issue on the field months later when Dixon was ejected from a game against TCU for a targeting hit against Horned Frogs quarterback Trevone Boykin. In his postgame news conference, TCU coach Gary Patterson referenced the arrest and the fact that Briles did not suspend Dixon.
Dixon "beats a guy up at the beginning of the season and doesn't get suspended," Patterson said. "He takes a shot, and I want him kicked out. ... I've got a guy [Dixon] who's laughing into the camera on the sideline. I've got a guy [Boykin] that can't come into the game for a play. That's not what I call class.""

Remember when Matt Mosely was making a big deal about this on his radio show and was trying to portray coach P as a whiner?

Well Matt you can suck it.
Matt sucks it and quite often.

Despite the odds Frog said:
Matt Mosley on ESPN right now defending Briles and Baylor. Very despicable protecting art briles and Baylor, another alum apologist but with a voice. He sickens me.
He is an [Rod Gilmore] [Steel] AZZZSSS Clown.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Despite the odds Frog said:
Matt Mosley on ESPN right now defending Briles and Baylor, very despicable. Another Baylor alum apologist but with a voice. He sickens me.

Never had any credibility to begin with, so he has nothing to lose backing his bros.